Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Life is too short

Life is too short

Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

iwanttotalktoyou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Life is too short

People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iain and Glaswegian will be back sooner or later. The truth is, they will miss us more then we miss them. So relax.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Exactly - you would think that both of them had gone to the "spirit in the sky" and had been appointed sainthoods....

I'm going to miss them terribly - both are good friends of mine....but please let's keep things in perspective.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:02 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willmore
Exactly - you would think that both of them had gone to the "spirit in the sky" and had been appointed sainthoods....

I'm going to miss them terribly - both are good friends of mine....but please let's keep things in perspective.
Willmore!!!!! You lazy thing! Cutting and pasting........tut tut!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Willmore!!!!! You lazy thing! Cutting and pasting........tut tut!

Caught me.....sorry...I actually thought I had posted in the other thread and was to lazy to type it all agaibn!!!!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

stepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Life is too short to worry about what goes on in a forum like this.

Life is to short to worry about eclient and how your application is progressing. It will come when it comes.

Life is too short to spend it second guessing your decision to emmigrate, get over here and make the best of it, if it doesnt work out, then go back. It really is that simple.

Life is too short to waste anymore of it here. Its time for me to move on.

Take care and Good luck to you all. (even you, PK)

Iain
I'm sure your right about life being too short for all of this Iain. Considering we joined this forum in the same month and year you're ahead of me by some 3000 posts. I don't how you found the time but your input has been spot on and appreciated. Have a great summer!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Life is too short to worry about what goes on in a forum like this.

Life is to short to worry about eclient and how your application is progressing. It will come when it comes.

Life is too short to spend it second guessing your decision to emmigrate, get over here and make the best of it, if it doesnt work out, then go back. It really is that simple.

Life is too short to waste anymore of it here. Its time for me to move on.

Take care and Good luck to you all. (even you, PK)

Iain
Thanks Iain. Now it looks like I'm the only one reprenting eastern Ontario!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:15 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by flashman
Ahem!!!! No you aren't Mr Flasher!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flashman

He, he, don't you get cold flashing over there?

Your cheeky avatar always makes me smile.