Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Leaving Party Speech Ideas

Leaving Party Speech Ideas

Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:01 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future
Default Leaving Party Speech Ideas

HELP NEEDED!!!

Having a big bash for 230 people this saturday (10th Dec) as we are leaving for canada on the 12th Dec ...

Need to prepare a speech.....

Desperately need help with it......

Any ideas or suggestions very welcome

Rgds
Mans
Old Dec 8th 2005, 12:04 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving Party Speech Ideas

Anything to do with moose, bears, snow, maple syrup, etc would be boring, predictable and probably expected.

Enjoy, that's a heap of people......hope you're not running a bar tab ?

Rich.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:41 am
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold

This might help for cliches and ideas!

http://www.coolcanuckaward.ca/joe_canadian.htm

Clare
Old Dec 8th 2005, 12:19 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ClareBC
This might help for cliches and ideas!

http://www.coolcanuckaward.ca/joe_canadian.htm

Clare
Many thanks to both of you.......and yes its a free bar :scared:

rgds
Mans
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:42 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mans
...yes its a free bar :scared:
Ahem.
I think my invite got lost in the mail...
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:48 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez. One word:

MINTED

Rich.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:47 pm
Lost again

john fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to behold

rgds
Mans
Personally I'd begin with the words.

The bars closed.

Then run like f**k.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 2:08 pm
Mans

Originally Posted by john fisher
Personally I'd begin with the words.

The bars closed.

Then run like f**k.
You guys are now getting me worried :scared:

Actualy its not to bad...we got deal with a fixed price for the food and drink and band etc...etc

However, was out with work mates yesterday and my £500 in a bar in covent garden did not last too long :scared:
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:12 pm
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold

You guys are now getting me worried :scared:

Actualy its not to bad...we got deal with a fixed price for the food and drink and band etc...etc

However, was out with work mates yesterday and my £500 in a bar in covent garden did not last too long :scared:

Gulp, that is a thousand bucks .... o'er....