Reload this Page >

leave blairs britain

leave blairs britain

Old May 9th 2007, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

woolly manmoth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default leave blairs britain

hello,

how easy or quick have you found it to be from day 1 of thinking 'right im off' to actual moving. incuding job finding, house sale, medical, new home, recce, etc?

sorry to have no idea about any of this but we want to up sticks and go.

ta if you can help.

gareth
Old May 9th 2007, 12:14 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: leave blairs britain

Originally Posted by woolly manmoth
hello,

how easy or quick have you found it to be from day 1 of thinking 'right im off' to actual moving. incuding job finding, house sale, medical, new home, recce, etc?

ta if you can help.

gareth
How long is a piece of string? I and a few others on here have done it all in the space of a few months. For many others the process can take several years.
Old May 9th 2007, 12:15 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

I would think leaving Blair's Britain for Canada would be very difficult. By the time you get here he'll be long gone from power.
Old May 9th 2007, 12:23 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I would think leaving Blair's Britain for Canada would be very difficult. By the time you get here he'll be long gone from power.
50 days according to the Torygraph this morning. The the era of Brown the Prudent comes to pass. Whats the word from the Grauniad?
Old May 9th 2007, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

i know i have lots of research to do, but as the uk is beyond repair now there are only benefits to leaving-however long it takes. i appreciate everyones case is different so i just need to knuckle down and get on with it

ta anyhow
Old May 9th 2007, 12:32 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
50 days according to the Torygraph this morning. The the era of Brown the Prudent comes to pass. Whats the word from the Grauniad?
It was about the same two weeks ago but since then I've been derelict, I have left the paper unread. He'll be gone by Autumn, certainly.
Old May 9th 2007, 12:33 pm
Assimilated Pauper

the uk is beyond repair now there are only benefits to leaving
That's not quite true you know. Relative to here, England still offers clean air and beautiful scenery.
Old May 9th 2007, 12:35 pm

That's not quite true you know. Relative to here, England still offers clean air and beautiful scenery.
Not to mention architecture.

And decent beer.
Old May 9th 2007, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Not to mention architecture.

And decent beer.
...or non working freeloaders, single mum nation of the world, saturday night violence, escalating gun crime, tax tax tax, survey yesterday suggests MPs are less trustworthy than car dealers, burgalrs suing for £50k as their prison phone call is identified as a call from prison = euro human rights violation, £3 a pint, smoking ban, escaped prisoners the home secretary is 'unaware of numbers'

so, call me miserable, but its time to go

Old May 9th 2007, 12:47 pm
Assimilated Pauper

...or non working freeloaders, single mum nation of the world, saturday night violence, escalating gun crime, tax tax tax, survey yesterday suggests MPs are less trustworthy than car dealers, burgalrs suing for £50k as their prison phone call is identified as a call from prison = euro human rights violation, £3 a pint, smoking ban, escaped prisoners the home secretary is 'unaware of numbers'

Which of those do you think is less of an issue here?
Old May 9th 2007, 12:47 pm

You just described Canada.
Old May 9th 2007, 12:48 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Souvenir
You just described Canada.
You curmudgeon, don't you realise you're living in paradise?
Old May 9th 2007, 12:49 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

'Cor 3 quid a pint? For decent beer? Where do I sign?

(Messr's Souv, dbd and AX will always find a way to turn any thread to the subject of beer.)
Old May 9th 2007, 1:00 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

hello,

ta if you can help.

gareth

To Campbell's BC?
Old May 9th 2007, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, Brown's Britain will be even worse... in fact, it probably won't even be Britain anymore after Scotland becomes independent.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.