Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Least coldest weather?

Least coldest weather?

Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:06 am
Just Joined

mattyr40 is a jewel in the roughmattyr40 is a jewel in the roughmattyr40 is a jewel in the roughmattyr40 is a jewel in the roughmattyr40 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Least coldest weather?

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
Australia.
or was it two?
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:09 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dboy
South West coast of bc - but for 4 months you will need fins and a mask - summer is fantastic though.
Never tried that we always used a bong.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 1:35 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GSJ
Which provinces/cities/areas of Canada have the least coldest weather. I have PR status however cannot decide which area to move to. Weather is one of the deciding factors. I want to stay away from areas with extreme temperatures in winter. What do you suggest?

Thanks
Wherever you can get a job. Pick somewhere rent somewhere to live, and then if you don't like it there then you can always try somewhere else.

What one person likes, others may not. Cold here is different to the same temperature in the UK, it's much easier to cope with in my opinion, though others may disagree.

Last edited by DaveLovesDee; Jan 9th 2009 at 1:37 pm.