Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Last minute question!!!!

Last minute question!!!!

Old Jun 6th 2012, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

richardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud of
Default Last minute question!!!!

Hi there,

I leave Toronto to go back to the UK this evening and I have one question. Do I have to get my goods to follow list (the inventory from my shippers) stamped by immigration?

I am from the UK returning and filled out a C3 for for my shippers.

Cheers,
Richard
Old Jun 7th 2012, 12:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last minute question!!!!

It should have been stamped when you initially produced it.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 12:51 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
It should have been stamped when you initially produced it.
He's been here 5 years.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
He's been here 5 years.
What has that got to do with it?
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publicati...d2-2-1-eng.pdf

Paragraphs 17 to 30 of this memorandum explain it clearly.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 12:08 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
What has that got to do with it?
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publicati...d2-2-1-eng.pdf

Paragraphs 17 to 30 of this memorandum explain it clearly.
He's not importing goods to Canada, he's exporting goods from Canada to the UK.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 10:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
He's not importing goods to Canada, he's exporting goods from Canada to the UK.
That makes perfect sense then Initially on reading his post it looked like he was going back to the UK with a GTF wanting to get it stamped by Immigration here and that he was from the UK and would be returning with his GTF later.
My apologies.