Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Last day in the UK, due to land tomorrow!

Last day in the UK, due to land tomorrow!

Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:11 am

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light
Default Last day in the UK, due to land tomorrow!

My last message from this side of the Atlantic!
We leave for Toronto tomorrow at 2.00pm!
Frantically doing last minute packing and checking paperwork for the hundreth time, about to tuck into a last Indian takeaway...not sure how many times I have thought we would never reach this moment.
Thank you all for your support and encouragement along the way.
See you all on the other side!
Lorraine G.
Old Jul 11th 2009, 7:36 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last day in the UK, due to land tomorrow!

Originally Posted by LorraineG
Frantically doing last minute packing and checking paperwork for the hundreth time, about to tuck into a last Indian takeaway...not sure how many times I have thought we would never reach this moment.
Lorraine G.
Wow Lorraine, good luck to you and yours. We have been through a few of the trials and tribulations of CIC's slowness along the way together.

Hope you have a good landing and that your future is all you hoped it would be.

Karen
Old Jul 11th 2009, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Having a last minute curry the night before a long haul flight is very brave

Good luck with everything
Old Jul 11th 2009, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

oakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to all

Good Luck....enjoy your curry, I really miss a good indian lol!!

Take each day as it comes, it will all work out in the end.

Welcome to Canada
Old Jul 11th 2009, 8:25 am
9 months, start to finish

gibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond repute

good luck and enjoy the curry....it's exactly what we did....yummmmmm
Old Jul 11th 2009, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

Best wishes on the new life. Must say, I liked the curry in downtown Toronto better than in Birmingham, so hopefully you wont miss it too much....

Ray
Old Jul 11th 2009, 8:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Lorraine.....enjoy your new life in Canada...

hugs sent...xx
Old Jul 11th 2009, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

mayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud of

Good Luck.
Old Jul 11th 2009, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Pengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nice

Lorraine G.
Good Luck .. safe trip ... and happy futures !!!
Old Jul 11th 2009, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

nayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant future

Good Luck to you and family in Canada.

Helen&Anil
Old Jul 11th 2009, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

The very bst of luck to you and yours. Safe travels and congrats!
Old Jul 11th 2009, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure landing will go as smoothly for you as it did for me yesterday. Congratulations again and enjoy your new life in beautiful Canada
Old Jul 11th 2009, 9:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Lorraine G.
Good luck Lorraine have a great flight today
Hope it all goes okay, look forward to hearing about your landing when you get time,
Old Jul 11th 2009, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Canada Dry will become famous soon enough

Lorraine G.
Well done and all the best with your new life.

Chris
Old Jul 11th 2009, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice

Good luck Lorraine! Hope you have a good flight today and make sure you update us, as and when you can, of how you settle in!

Gill

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.