Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Landed 4th March 2010 at Toronto

Landed 4th March 2010 at Toronto

Old Mar 9th 2010, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Landed 4th March 2010 at Toronto

I have finally landed after 3 years and 5 months of going through the immigration process. I had no need to worry about the proof of funds as my bank statements printed off the day before were ok. It feels so good. I want to say to all those waiting, hang in there the wait, loss of hair, and stress is worth it once you get the stamp saying you can stay in Canada. Thank you to all those who have helped and assisted me with answering the threads I have put on.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 11:06 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landed 4th March 2010 at Toronto

Originally Posted by englishrose1

I have finally landed after 3 years and 5 months of going through the immigration process. I had no need to worry about the proof of funds as my bank statements printed off the day before were ok. It feels so good. I want to say to all those waiting, hang in there the wait, loss of hair, and stress is worth it once you get the stamp saying you can stay in Canada. Thank you to all those who have helped and assisted me with answering the threads I have put on.
Well congrats & good luck
Old Mar 9th 2010, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

karenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant future

Congratulations!
Old Mar 10th 2010, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

ScottishJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Great to hear someone's good news, congrats!

Hanging in there myself, 18 months to go for me (via the student route)!
Old Mar 10th 2010, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Just wanted to add our congratulations
lol
Stef

Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Southern Ontario(house is SOLD on our way back to UK/aug 09)
dewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud of

Enjoy your new country!!! I've lived there for 30+yrs.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:38 pm
MSM
Forum Regular

MSM will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!!
Old Mar 10th 2010, 1:48 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and welcome to Toronto.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Nibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to all

Congratulation!

We landed in January in Toronto. If you fancy a coffee or something stronger send me a pm and we can share stories and be a friends face and accent!
Old Mar 10th 2010, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you to everyone who has posted kind wishes.