karma titles

Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:02 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: karma titles

Originally Posted by Dying to leave England
Many thanks - sorry for being thick, but how can I access this without using your link
Top of the page, in the tan coloured bar, "My Profile"

No need to apologise
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Top of the page, in the tan coloured bar, "My Profile"

No need to apologise
Got it - many thanks
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

pennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry.
I am spectacularly stupid with computers and stuff.
How do I send someone karma?????

I am sure it is blindingly obvious to most but I need help. I have been a member for quite some time now and I think it's about time I knew about karma.
I have been meaning to ask this question for ages, but felt a bit silly .
This thread seemed to be a good oportunity to find out the hidden secrets of Karma!

Pennyhp
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:16 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pennyhp
Sorry.

I am sure it is blindingly obvious to most but I need help. I have been a member for quite some time now and I think it's about time I knew about karma.
This thread seemed to be a good oportunity to find out the hidden secrets of Karma!

Pennyhp
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353558

With thanks to cop-out canadian Toontje

Last edited by iaink; Feb 15th 2006 at 7:31 am.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:19 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry.

Pennyhp
Dead easy. Open one of the conversations (pretty much any of them will do). Scroll down until you find a post labelled "Souvenir". At the bottom left, you'll find a button called "karma". Click on that and then on the button that says "Add to reputation".

Simple as that!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

pennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond repute

With thanks to cop-out canadian Toonjie
Thanks Ian

I have sent you some Karma for you help (and of course to try it out)

Pennyhp
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Dead easy. Open one of the conversations (pretty much any of them will do). Scroll down until you find a post labelled "Souvenir". At the bottom left, you'll find a button called "karma". Click on that and then on the button that says "Add to reputation".

Simple as that!
Nice try
I have sent you anyway as I have some catching up to do.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:40 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice try
I have sent you anyway as I have some catching up to do.
Damn! It still didn't get me any points. I'll karma you (I probably have more clout) and then you have another go.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Damn! It still didn't get me any points. I'll karma you (I probably have more clout) and then you have another go.
NO. I read the rules and I have to spread my karma around a little before you cna have anymore.
And I fully intend doing so having been a little bit slow off the mark (joined 2003)

Pennyhp
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

With thanks to cop-out canadian Toonjie
I saw that!

Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:15 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Toontje
I saw that!

Truth hurts eh Sorry, spelt you wrong, I hate when that happens to me

Last edited by iaink; Feb 15th 2006 at 7:31 am.