Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Just for a laugh

Just for a laugh

Old Dec 13th 2005, 3:29 pm
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice
Default Just for a laugh

I know that the lounge is probably a better place for this but I thing a good laugh will be appreciated. I first heard of this occurrence some time ago and have been looking for an mp3 of it. So if you know of where I may find one please let me know. Spend the time to read this as it is very, very funny. It is not suitable for the younger members of the family, if you get my drift..

http://www.funny-haha.co.uk/Joke.asp?J=863
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

carrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just for a laugh

Originally Posted by OzRob
I know that the lounge is probably a better place for this but I thing a good laugh will be appreciated. I first heard of this occurrence some time ago and have been looking for an mp3 of it. So if you know of where I may find one please let me know. Spend the time to read this as it is very, very funny. It is not suitable for the younger members of the family, if you get my drift..

Very funny , was there any accidents reported around the time it was aired?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

dozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Did they get the trip?

Dozzzzy
Old Dec 14th 2005, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Nice jokes on the links in this page!
Kenny
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:17 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Excellent

Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:09 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KennyJosie
Nice jokes on the links in this page!
Kenny
Oh yeah.....

The morning after

After a long night of making love, he notices a photo of another
man on her nightstand by the bed. He begins to worry. "Is this
your husband?" he nervously asks.

"No, silly," she replies, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend, then?" he continues.

"No, not at all," she says, nibbling away at his ear.

"Is it your dad or your brother?" he inquires, hoping to be
reassured.

"No, no, no!!!" she answers.

"Well, who in the hell is he, then?" he demands.

"That's me before the surgery."