Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Just had an offer on house !!!

Just had an offer on house !!!

Old May 10th 2009, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

meland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant future
Default Just had an offer on house !!!

Hi Guys,just had an offer on the house (all be it a much lower one ) than we would have liked,but have decided to take it rather than sitting around miserable and waiting for who knows how long till a better offer comes along!

So my question is this,has anyone managed to make up their loss on the other side, we are heading to London Ontario,does anyone know if they are accepting lower offers as some of us are over here?

We will be renting when we first arrive,although that seems to be really expensive and would like to buy as soon as possible. Although we will have a substantial deposit we will have to wait till my hubby secures empoyment (he is a chef!) as I suppose he will have to have a job before we can apply for the remaining money we need? Just hope that there are loads of hungry Canadians out there!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 10th 2009, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just had an offer on house !!!

Originally Posted by meland123
Hi Guys,just had an offer on the house (all be it a much lower one ) than we would have liked,but have decided to take it rather than sitting around miserable and waiting for who knows how long till a better offer comes along!

So my question is this,has anyone managed to make up their loss on the other side, we are heading to London Ontario,does anyone know if they are accepting lower offers as some of us are over here?

We will be renting when we first arrive,although that seems to be really expensive and would like to buy as soon as possible. Although we will have a substantial deposit we will have to wait till my hubby secures empoyment (he is a chef!) as I suppose he will have to have a job before we can apply for the remaining money we need? Just hope that there are loads of hungry Canadians out there!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know the answer to your question - hopefully someone will be along soon! Just want to say congratulations on the house sale!!

Michelle
Old May 10th 2009, 1:35 pm
tmb
Forum Regular

tmb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Just had an offer on house !!!

Originally Posted by Hollis Family
Don't know the answer to your question - hopefully someone will be along soon! Just want to say congratulations on the house sale!!

Michelle
I think it is possibly wishful thinking the wholedown turnhas been a lot worse here than in Canada!
But good luck