Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Just got offered a job

Just got offered a job

Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

PrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud of
Default Just got offered a job

I just got offered a job in Calgary ... what's the weather like ?
Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:23 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just got offered a job

Originally Posted by PrairieSushi
Congratulation's
Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

PrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud ofPrairieSushi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Miss Clinque
Congratulation's
Thanks ... it feels good

Calgary seems to be picking up right now - after a very quiet summer I've had several opportunities pop up this week
Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

Ottawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really nice

[QUOTE=PrairieSushi;7943589]I just got offered a job in Calgary ... what's the weather like ?

Thats really good news
Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

Ottawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really niceOttawa Express is just really nice

My reply looks a bit messy - not sure how you reply with the orginal comment and have the smiles
Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ottawa Express
My reply looks a bit messy - not sure how you reply with the orginal comment and have the smiles
Don't worry, it's the thought that counts
Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

Don't worry, it's the thought that counts
Are you not going to share your knowledge?
Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:43 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

AWWWWWWESUMMMM
Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Are you not going to share your knowledge?
You overestimate my ability if you think I've got any knowledge to share
Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
AWWWWWWESUMMMM
Innit just
Old Sep 18th 2009, 8:03 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Open you bloody curtains man!
You have to make sure you have {quote}text{/quote}(only square brackets) around the quoted bit, but you are limited to only so many emoticons per post...and that includes the quoted ones too. I forget the limit..6? 8? something like that anyway.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 8:04 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

I'll turn the kettle off.

Congrats.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by R I C H
I'll turn the kettle off.
Probably a good idea

Didn't hear anything back from the job in Kamloops ... seems to be the way it goes here - they rip your arm off or you never hear anything again
Old Sep 18th 2009, 8:11 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink

You have to make sure you have {quote}text{/quote}(only square brackets) around the quoted bit, but you are limited to only so many emoticons per post...and that includes the quoted ones too. I forget the limit..6? 8? something like that anyway.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by iaink

Have I got it ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.