Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

June 2004 AOR?

June 2004 AOR?

Old Oct 31st 2005, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

Carin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud of
Default June 2004 AOR?

Hi there

As I am a June 04 AOR and are gradually getting closer to my medical request I was just wondering if there are any other June 2004 that have received theirs or have heard of any that have.Thanks

C
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:54 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 2004 AOR?

Originally Posted by Carin
Hi there

As I am a June 04 AOR and are gradually getting closer to my medical request I was just wondering if there are any other June 2004 that have received theirs or have heard of any that have.Thanks

C
Hi Karen - we are also June 04 but we haven't heard anything yet although I do know that one lucky June 04 has!!

J
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Tiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jenwren
Hi Karen - we are also June 04 but we haven't heard anything yet although I do know that one lucky June 04 has!!

J
We are 30th June and waiting and watching the posts daily.

Regards
Tiggy
Old Oct 31st 2005, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

One guy in the immigration forum said he had a June 2004 AOR from CHC in London and received medical requests a couple of weeks ago.
Old Nov 17th 2005, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Jibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud of

I'm beginning of July 04 (nothing yet). I was also wondering if anyone got med requests for June 04?
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

UKBungy is an unknown quantity at this point

HiWe're also June 04 AOR and currently use the Yahoo site quite a bit. We've read recently that CHC seem to have come to a halt with everything from Medicals to issuing Visa's. Yet on this site someone seems to have their medical requests with a Jun 04 AOR.
Please....Is that person out there or is this a false hope?

Originally Posted by Carin
Hi there

C
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Tiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by UKBungy
HiWe're also June 04 AOR and currently use the Yahoo site quite a bit. We've read recently that CHC seem to have come to a halt with everything from Medicals to issuing Visa's. Yet on this site someone seems to have their medical requests with a Jun 04 AOR.
Pardon my ignorance - What is the Yahoo site?

Cheers
Tiggy
Old Nov 17th 2005, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

helcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond repute

Hi There

Another June 04 here (4th). Also waiting to hear for medical request ....

Nice to see June 04 AOR back at the top again though - almost got excited when I saw the subject

Regards
Colin
Old Nov 17th 2005, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKBungy
Hi Pauline, I'm afraid its all false hope and it will be Dumfries for the Christmas party again this year. Stuart
Old Nov 18th 2005, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Kuljit has a brilliant futureKuljit has a brilliant futureKuljit has a brilliant futureKuljit has a brilliant futureKuljit has a brilliant futureKuljit has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Stuarty
Hi Pauline, I'm afraid its all false hope and it will be Dumfries for the Christmas party again this year. Stuart

Hi to you all, our AOR was dated 8th June 2004 and we got medical requests exactly 4 weeks ago. As you can imagine it was a complete shock as we were not expecting to hear anything at least until December 2005. We had our medicals done 3 weeks ago. We applied under the skilled worker category (London) and we don't have any job offers or anything like that.

Kuljit
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:40 pm
ola
Forum Regular

ola is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kuljit
Hi to you all, our AOR was dated 8th June 2004 and we got medical requests exactly 4 weeks ago. As you can imagine it was a complete shock as we were not expecting to hear anything at least until December 2005. We had our medicals done 3 weeks ago. We applied under the skilled worker category (London) and we don't have any job offers or anything like that.

Kuljit
That is good news congartulations are you looking forward to the move?
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

Jibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud of

That's great news, so ours maybe just round the corner (who knows!!)
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Kuljit

Looks like it was quite easy to get a medical appoinment quickly, was that done in London?

Keep in touch and let us know your progress to getting your PR

Jibba
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

helcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations - excellent news.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond repute

We're Jun 25th AOR I think, expecting to hear some time around the New Year.

The closer it gets the worse the wait becomes - it'd be awful to get this close and then have them change the rules on us!

Cheers, Iain

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.