Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

The jouney so far

The jouney so far

Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

amawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant future
Default The jouney so far

I would like to thank all for all the help and support as we fly to Canada tommorow. Suitcases are packed and I wanted to share the journey so far. I was diagnosed with a rare cancer just over 12 months ago and during my treatment which started Jan 4 08 my darling husband bought me a lap top and told me to plan our reccie to Canada. So a wee bit emotional and half way down a bottle of white wine i am writing this so proud to say we are landing tommorow in Toronto weekend in Niagara falls ( he wants to do the whole superman bit) flying with west jet on Monday to nova scotia where where we have 18 days to float about and get a feel for the place. I am a nurse and hubb works at university i.t. geeky bod finishing off with a weekend in Toronto. Once again you have all supported us in all the advice, kindess and honesty to date and for this i thank you x
Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:02 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The jouney so far

I hope you have an absolutely fantastic trip and look forward to hearing all about it on your return
Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute

May your trip turn out to be as wonderful for you as it deserves to be. Life has a way of getting in the way of our dreams but your inner strength will gurantee that you have a blinder of a trip.

Take care of yourself and each other - God how Jerry Springer.

Blessing and thoughts of joy

Rob
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:19 pm
Since 010205

l i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nice

Hope you have a great trip, I'm sure you will love it (both Toronto and NS).

I'll reply to your last PM and let you have our details etc. OH is still on for meeting about the nursing (also his Director of Nursing could have a chat too) . Hope to meet you whilst you are here.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice

Have a fantastic time and if you are around our way and have time for a coffee, call and say hello.
The weather is looking good for you, back to normal hot and sunny after the worst summer for many years.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi amawill,
all the best on your journey and i reckon after all that flying about you will need another holiday when you get back.
Arty & Family
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Double post ,sorry.

Last edited by Arty; Aug 22nd 2008 at 1:09 pm. Reason: Double Post
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 6:17 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you have a fantastic trip
Old Aug 26th 2008, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

amawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant future

Hi and thanks for the replies, well I have just woke up in Nova Scotia arrived late last night and managed to drive out of the airport yipeeeeee. First thing to hit me was the lovely fresh air and my husband said it was the smell of the trees. Had a few glasses of Clancy's last night which hit the spot lovely. Heading out after breakfast to who knows where
Old Aug 26th 2008, 11:50 am
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amawill
Hi and thanks for the replies, well I have just woke up in Nova Scotia arrived late last night and managed to drive out of the airport yipeeeeee. First thing to hit me was the lovely fresh air and my husband said it was the smell of the trees. Had a few glasses of Clancy's last night which hit the spot lovely. Heading out after breakfast to who knows where
WOW !That sounds fantastic !

PS Where in Manc did you live ?
Old Aug 26th 2008, 11:55 am
Yorkshire Lass

Emmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud of

Yes have a lovely time. I am coming out in just over two weeks, so am nervous and excited all at the same time!!

Hope everything goes well and works out for you both.

Emmjay
Old Aug 26th 2008, 11:58 am
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emmjay
I am coming out in just over two weeks
HHHmmmmmm
Old Aug 26th 2008, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
WOW !That sounds fantastic !

PS Where in Manc did you live ?
Hi we are from Eccles
Old Aug 26th 2008, 5:56 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amawill
Hi we are from Eccles
Oh don't mention Eccles I havent had a decent one in years

All the best to you, you sound very positive and that is half the battle. Good luck enjoy your trip.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:00 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by woodmanbg
Oh don't mention Eccles I haven't had a decent one in years
I can tolerate the ones from Safeway although they're loaded with fat.

I would love to find "a" Chorley cake let alone a decent one.

<Steve wanders off with mouth watering.>

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.