job offers

Old Feb 16th 2015, 3:17 pm
Resident Maple Leaf Lush

sharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: job offers

It seems you are frustrated by the Canadian process. I suggest you look at the USA and see how much "fun" it is to try and get in there. I'd consider it to be much, much more frustrating than Canada.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 4:45 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimbo0000
Was in edmonton alberta last year which my wife had an interview so was good to see how the other half live.We both realised that we needed to depart UK and to look into immigration to Canada as we both loved.Saskatchewan would be the ideal place as we have friends in regina whom we could go visit and check the job market when we are there.All the police checks and ielts english exams taken also so its a case of waiting as we have been doing this for nearly 3 years.We dont want to give up the dream of a far better life than the one we have here in the UK,,,very soul destroying !
There are quite a few chef jobs in Saskatchewan - why not apply under Saskatchewan PNP if your wife could get a job offer? You could also get extra points for having relatives there.

Old Feb 19th 2015, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

jimbo0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks siouxie I have just found something of interest on that link which you sent.