Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Job offer for a Landscaper on Vancouver Island

Job offer for a Landscaper on Vancouver Island

Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:36 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job offer for a Landscaper on Vancouver Island

Hello anybody there
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:32 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sans
Hello anybody there
bumping this back up
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

OH Err forgot to say he is a Landscaper in fact he did have his own business at one time, but has recently been driving, also has HGV. Originally from down sth but been living in Yorkshire for the past few years with wife and 2 kids.
oh i wish i was a landscaper! bump
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:11 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flipflop
oh i wish i was a landscaper! bump
Thanks for bumping back , but she's not responding And person interested was all set to jump on a plane tomo, hope to christ he doesn't
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for bumping back , but she's not responding And person interested was all set to jump on a plane tomo, hope to christ he doesn't
hope she takes a peek soon and he gets the job and they live happily ever after. hows it going sans?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Keep calm, im back. Had a few probs with the internet (other than trying to get on when the kids let me!). Sometimes its taken so long to log on to the internet that i give up other times its letting me on and then bouncing me back off! till it gets on my fricking nerves :curse:

Anyway, i have seen your email this morning and i will now email hubbies boss and if he doesnt pick it up i will get hubbie to let him know theres someone interested.

speak to you again soon.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:19 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by flipflop
hope she takes a peek soon and he gets the job and they live happily ever after. hows it going sans?
Great!!! stopped smoking and put 2 stone on So might have to join you in that other thread Bought a house and moving in next wk.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, Sans email sent to company. Will let you know as soon as i have reply. Thanks.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Great!!! stopped smoking and put 2 stone on So might have to join you in that other thread Bought a house and moving in next wk.
, well ive lost nearly 3 stone but now smoke more. good luck with the move.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well done you. I gave up a long time ago and went from always being 7.5-8 stone to ......well a lot more. Would happily smoke in place of eating but hubby would not be happy

I have been doing the 'DVD workout for a few weeks now and have lost several inches but not weight oh well at least my clothes fit better now.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:27 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by jempee
Keep calm, im back. Had a few probs with the internet (other than trying to get on when the kids let me!). Sometimes its taken so long to log on to the internet that i give up other times its letting me on and then bouncing me back off! till it gets on my fricking nerves :curse:

Anyway, i have seen your email this morning and i will now email hubbies boss and if he doesnt pick it up i will get hubbie to let him know theres someone interested.

speak to you again soon.
Not altogether sure whats going on, he rang me yesterday saying he was coming and he had found a flight out for friday, but hadn't at that time actually booked it.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ooopps, sorry forgot to say well done on house. Still in Nanny mo i presume?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not altogether sure whats going on, he rang me yesterday saying he was coming and he had found a flight out for friday, but hadn't at that time actually booked it.
God, let me check the boss is actually about! He does like to go off on his hiking holidays.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:32 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by jempee
Ooopps, sorry forgot to say well done on house. Still in Nanny mo i presume?
Yep still here, sent you an email few weeks back , did you not get it??
Yes i know what you mean about the fags, ive got to the stage were i want one but daren't have one now
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yep still here, sent you an email few weeks back , did you not get it??
Yes i know what you mean about the fags, ive got to the stage were i want one but daren't have one now
Did reply to the email not sure what happened there?

ok i gotta go as i actually only came in here to polish desk etc and i need to eat lunch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.