Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Job offer for a Landscaper on Vancouver Island

Job offer for a Landscaper on Vancouver Island

Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Job offer for a Landscaper on Vancouver Island

Originally Posted by NatsnSid
Hi Jempee!

Not long until we come out!

Have booked flights 14>21st - will book our B&B when we come back from our hols.

Bumping - and publicly thanking you for helping us so much - a very helpful and supportive couple THANKS!

I can't wait now and have to go to spain but its not as appealing as VI is it! hahahah.

Only a few weeks!

See you soon Jempee!

Nats n Sid
Thanks Nat n Sid Happy to help out

Looking forward to meeting you, see you soon.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to everyone else for the bumping
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:11 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jempee
Thanks to everyone else for the bumping
This takes just one person looking at the right time
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jempee, your prize from the "I Need Your Help For College Tomorrow - English Sayings" thread in the Maple Leaf forum is that I will bump this back up for you.

I still can't believe no one has taken this opportunity. Bump it up enough times and surely someone will come forward.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:53 am
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute

HI all. I posted on here recently for a mason/bricklayer for company husband works for which has resulted in another member on here coming over for an interview/reccie trip in November.

The boss was so pleased with the person i 'found' that they have asked me to advertise for a Landscaper for the other side of the company.

Requirements would be for a Landscaping foreman who can do irregation and with a horticultural ticket.

Willing to come to the island for an interview.

If you think you may fit this critera please PM/email me and i will give you more info.

Company is situated in Colewood just outside Victoria on Vancouver Island.
Has the company posted the job with the BC Landscape & Nursery Association in Surrey (BC)?
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Surrey Expat
Has the company posted the job with the BC Landscape & Nursery Association in Surrey (BC)?
Have no idea. He just was interested to see if there was anyone suitable from on here.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by maddhobs
Hi Jempee, your prize from the "I Need Your Help For College Tomorrow - English Sayings" thread in the Maple Leaf forum is that I will bump this back up for you.

I still can't believe no one has taken this opportunity. Bump it up enough times and surely someone will come forward.
Thanks madhobs i'll take my bow
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 4:15 am
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute

Have no idea. He just was interested to see if there was anyone suitable from on here.
I would hazard a guess that there are quite a few qualified candidates already in BC. Several colleges have graduates coming out of landscape programs such as Camonsun College in Victoria & Kwantlen in Langley.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

I would hazard a guess that there are quite a few qualified candidates already in BC. Several colleges have graduates coming out of landscape programs such as Camonsun College in Victoria & Kwantlen in Langley.
Hey, what can i say, he likes his English workers.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:23 pm
Banned

Does he not need to have tried to recruit locally first?
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

If OH hadn't got his LMO for NS I might have been bending his ear about this I have the right qualifications (was a landscaper for quite a few years)

there must be somebody out there ??
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:31 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by maddhobs

I quite agree

bump
Old Oct 24th 2007, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Does he not need to have tried to recruit locally first?
He told me that he had and had no luck in finding anyone which is why he asked me just to have a look on here.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:03 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

He told me that he had and had no luck in finding anyone which is why he asked me just to have a look on here.
Hi jempee slight problem emailed a friend in Uk and told him about the job , he is pretty keen, so keen in fact he's checking flights out tried emailing you and also tried to phone you yesterday. Can you get back to me on this A.S.A.P please before he books anything.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:12 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
Hi jempee slight problem emailed a friend in Uk and told him about the job , he is pretty keen, so keen in fact he's checking flights out tried emailing you and also tried to phone you yesterday. Can you get back to me on this A.S.A.P please before he books anything.
OH Err forgot to say he is a Landscaper in fact he did have his own business at one time, but has recently been driving, also has HGV. Originally from down sth but been living in Yorkshire for the past few years with wife and 2 kids.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.