Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

It's looking like Canada for us

It's looking like Canada for us

Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

amawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant future
Default Re: It's looking like Canada for us

Originally Posted by Flogger
hi and welcome to B.E
We are also off to NS to have a look round soon.
there is a some usefull wikis on NS well worth a read
good luck
When do you go? you will have to let me know what you think. Have read tons now on NS - google earth is fantastic for finding where places are. Well the very best of luck to you also.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:25 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amawill
When do you go? you will have to let me know what you think. Have read tons now on NS - google earth is fantastic for finding where places are. Well the very best of luck to you also.
we are flying out mid may for about 10 days. we are staying more north of halifax so we can pull in truro and new glasgow as well.
i am in the print trade and all 3 areas seem stong in that industry.
Will def post you on return with any helpfull tips may pick up
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

amawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant futureamawill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Flogger
we are flying out mid may for about 10 days. we are staying more north of halifax so we can pull in truro and new glasgow as well.
i am in the print trade and all 3 areas seem stong in that industry.
Will def post you on return with any helpfull tips may pick up
Fantastic, have been looking at Truro also so would be grateful for that post on return, enjoy.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by amawill
Fantastic, have been looking at Truro also so would be grateful for that post on return, enjoy.
We are in contact with the RDA in Truro and could arrange some hospital visits in Truro and Tatamagouche. Have you heard of the Community Identified stream to NS - it is quick- around 8 months. PM if you need any contact details etc