Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Its been a while....

Its been a while....

Old Jan 4th 2010, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

natty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nicenatty13 is just really nice
Default Its been a while....

just though that I would update you all, haven't logged on in ages......happy new year too (only 4days late!). ooops!
well I flew out for two weeks in October to Vancouver Island.....busy few weeks of checking things out, meeting people about jobs etc! Had a brilliant time and confirmed that I definitely want to make the big move, and seeing family helped.
So Im now going back over for a month in May, will sit nursing assessments that the CRNBC want me to do in Surrey and then head over to the island to relax and party....Im planning on this being the last holiday!
I have finished decorating my house (thats why I havent been around) and off the the estate agents this week for valuations, get it up on the market asap and then moving back home with the folks for a little while! Butch/Lancashire Bird....can I tempt you to a 3 bed house in Accrington??

Hope that you are all ok and having fun?

Natalie xxxx