Interview!!

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of
Default Interview!!

My husband flys out to Toronto tomorrow for an interview - can't believe that a company is willing to pay the costs of flights etc - hopefully this bodes well!

What a difference having our visa has made, within 2 weeks of having PR he had a telephone interview and is now going over for a final face to face interview, plant tour & community tour!

Everything crossed!

Michelle
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:22 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview!!

Congratulations, positive news, fingers x for you
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

westewoo is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck hope everything goes well for you. im just waiting for my lmo, ive already got a job, i just need to sort twp out
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:37 am
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

good luck , will keep fingers crossed for ya xx
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

the_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud of

All the best - hope all goes well - certainly looks positive
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 9:10 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

All the best for the interview.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

huge luck michelle wonderful news!!
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Strawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to behold

fantastic news. good luck.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Ikatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant future

good luck, fingers crossed!

-- I wish I could say the same, that being PR changed my luck for applications/interviews, no such luck here --
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 12:42 pm
Life is great!!

LISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant future

Good luck, hope all goes to plan - keep everything crossed
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ikatita
good luck, fingers crossed!

-- I wish I could say the same, that being PR changed my luck for applications/interviews, no such luck here --
I hope you have some luck soon - if you have contacts in Canada use them and network as much as possible. My husband found out through a friend (in the Czech Republic) that a former colleague was working in Canada. Got a hold of the details and contacted him, low and behold after a referral - a telephone interview and now a follow up face to face and all from here in the UK.

Keep positive and best of luck!

Michelle
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Ikatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Hollis Family

Keep positive and best of luck!

Michelle
Thank you Michelle, truly appreciate it!
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold

Wishing you loads of luck. They wouldn't go to all that expense unless they really liked him. Fantastic!
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 1:25 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Interview!!

Originally Posted by Hollis Family
My husband flys out to Toronto tomorrow for an interview - can't believe that a company is willing to pay the costs of flights etc - hopefully this bodes well!

What a difference having our visa has made, within 2 weeks of having PR he had a telephone interview and is now going over for a final face to face interview, plant tour & community tour!

Everything crossed!

Michelle
Good Luck - that's fantastic news! Fingers crossed he gets it
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks everyone - all your words of encouragement mean a lot!

I'll let you know how it goes!

Michelle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.