Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Indian immigrants soon to outnumber Chinese

Indian immigrants soon to outnumber Chinese

Old Oct 25th 2006, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian immigrants soon to outnumber Chinese

Originally Posted by AnnetteM
Well that really made me laugh, but then again according to some on here I'm a racist and a bigot anyway!

Thanks for the chuckle.
Your welcome!

Regarding your detractors, may I suggest you encourage them to 'pull on their big boy shorts and suck it up'?

Old Oct 25th 2006, 12:15 am
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by macadian
Your welcome!

Regarding your detractors, may I suggest you encourage them to 'pull on their big boy shorts and suck it up'?

After you!
Old Oct 25th 2006, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by buzz365
After you!
I'm not sure that you fully grasp the meaning of the expression 'Suck it up' here in North America? If that is not the case, my apologies.

Having said that in the event you mean like this? Consider it done...

Last edited by macadian; Oct 25th 2006 at 12:57 am.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

montreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond repute

... but then again according to some on here I'm a racist and a bigot anyway!
Welcome to the club Annette for you are in good company. This episode reminds me of when, some six years ago, a bunch of Chinese boatpeople showed up on the west coast. It was the topic of discussion at another chatroom and I had the misfortune to say they should have waited their turn like most others and not have jumped the queue.

Instantly there were howls of indignation and the dreaded 'R' word was thrown in my direction.

Which goes to show that nothing really has changed.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 3:31 pm
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light

Which goes to show that nothing really has changed.[/QUOTE]

Havent agreed with much of what you have said, but on this point i have to agree...............nothing ever really changes!
Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:01 pm
Banned

AnnetteM has much to be proud ofAnnetteM has much to be proud ofAnnetteM has much to be proud ofAnnetteM has much to be proud ofAnnetteM has much to be proud ofAnnetteM has much to be proud ofAnnetteM has much to be proud ofAnnetteM has much to be proud ofAnnetteM has much to be proud ofAnnetteM has much to be proud ofAnnetteM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by montreal mike
Welcome to the club Annette for you are in good company. This episode reminds me of when, some six years ago, a bunch of Chinese boatpeople showed up on the west coast. It was the topic of discussion at another chatroom and I had the misfortune to say they should have waited their turn like most others and not have jumped the queue.

Instantly there were howls of indignation and the dreaded 'R' word was thrown in my direction.

Which goes to show that nothing really has changed.
Then I would have gotten into trouble with you, because those were my sentiments exactly! Especially as they weren't, for the most part, regular would-be immigrants looking for a better life, many of them were from criminal backgrounds. The ones that were caught and detained until deportation trashed the premises because they didn't like the food.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

London7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud of

Then I would have gotten into trouble with you, because those were my sentiments exactly! Especially as they weren't, for the most part, regular would-be immigrants looking for a better life, many of them were from criminal backgrounds. The ones that were caught and detained until deportation trashed the premises because they didn't like the food.

Can you two PM eachother, we dont want to read this offensive material.
.Sure you can get group discount with the BNP if you club together.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

ray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond repute

OK I think this thread has run its course - if you want to debate the pro's on cons generally of immigration do it sepeartely and keep it civil

thread locked