immigration

Old Jan 21st 2010, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

sean1169 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post immigration

hello again a question about bringing family over to canada my daughter is 18 and she has decided she want to come with us if we do immigrate, will she able to come over with if we do immigrate or will she need to ap[ly seperately she also has a daughter her self ?

Last edited by sean1169; Jan 21st 2010 at 10:39 pm.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 11:51 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: immigration

Originally Posted by sean1169
hello again a question about bringing family over to canada my daughter is 18 and she has decided she want to come with us if we do immigrate, will she able to come over with if we do immigrate or will she need to ap[ly seperately she also has a daughter her self ?
Both she and her daughter can be included on your application provided that she is not married or in a common-law relationship and is under 22. You should definitely include them both even if your daughter isn't sure at least to give them the option.