Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I'm going home .. strong language, not suitable for children

I'm going home .. strong language, not suitable for children

Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm going home .. strong language, not suitable for children

Just to add my best wishes to the thread sas-lou. What a right ol' mess - but you will muddle through eventually and I hope for a happy next chapter in your book ....
Old Jan 13th 2009, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear you are having such a rotten time. You have had a rotten time and deserve some luck.

Best wishes

Jo
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:17 am

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Thinking of you...
Lorraine G XX
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:26 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hugs sent Sas...what a mess

Stay strong sweetie and only you know whats best for you and your kids....seems a shame having to go home when the kids are settled and your son is happy in school for the first time..... You might want to leave Canada now but things WILL change soon for the better and you might feel different...
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:15 am

tinytears is an unknown quantity at this point

You sound like a good strong and sensible woman, masses of good luck to you, you will be just fine and so will your kids, it may take a little time but you will all be ok.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

sas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond repute

Well today i start my to do list ..

I have just been looking on BBC news .. doesn't paint a pretty picture to go back to.

i have been speaking to ex-work colleagues and even they are stuggling to find work, one poor girl has applied for a part time position in a caravan shop just so she can try and make ends meet.

Well my eldest son has gone to school today, he thinks it will be his last day .. he doesn't want to leave his friends and my youngest who is in bed as unwell doesnt want to go home, he wants to stay here with Jason so he can still attend school .. thats killing me .. As a parent you only want the best for them .. and i am unable to make it right for them ..

Well i am sure today is going to be another highly emotional day .. by putting things in motion just proves it is over. Time to put that assertive strong person into play, even if i feel worthless and like a bag of shite.

Why can't he just change his mind???
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sas just wanted to say it might be worth posting on the Moving Back forum as well if you need any help with your to do list and you may find a few people in a similar situation who can give you some advice.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sas
Again so sorry that its still all tits up. The situation with your kids must be heartbreaking as is the feeling of not being wanted by someone you love.
But if he did change his mind, would you really be happy. Would you really feel secure?
That in itself could cause you allsorts of problems, anxiety and such.
I know from personal experience what it is like to be a single parent but at least I was in the UK with family etc.
At one time, my children were all I had and they gave me great strength and courage.
I made a life changing decision and have never looked back. I am really not being flippant because I believe that you will cope and make some very good decisions in the end BECAUSE of your children.
Much Good Luck to you and the boys
Tina
Old Jan 13th 2009, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

onlycanada is an unknown quantity at this point

It really is just so unfair for you. You need to come home, and get all the support you can in the U.K.
Please keep posting to let us know how you are, 'cos we're all worried about you!
Time always heals, and you will be able to get through it. Take care.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 4:24 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

am so sorry to read this hun , you must feel like your hearts been ripped out , cant say anything except have a hug xxxx
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

rach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud of

So sorry, take care xx
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Pebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nice

So sorry to hear what you and your boys are going through. Thinking of you and wishing the strength to do the best you can for you and your children.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:59 pm
passport photo

Hammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud of

Hey Sas,

Life really is a shower of utter $hite sometimes, however I get the feeling you've built yourself a damn good umbrella over the years and will find a way through.

I work for one of the big banks and even though there are change freezes on headcount, etc - if you PM me what sort of thing your looking for and rough location in the UK I change the insite recruitment zone this week

Chin up and don't let weakness of others dampen your inner strength.

take care.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 1:18 am
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry your Canadian experience truned out the way it did. Good luck with your plans.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 1:26 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

How are you doing today, Sas-Lou?

Hope everything starts to go more smoothly for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.