Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I got a job wahooooo

I got a job wahooooo

Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I got a job wahooooo

Ive been searching for a job since my passport request, and finally last week I had an interview with a great company, a real estate agents they are a looking for a administrator / receptionist. As soon as i walked in i knew id fit right in as i was chatting away with this lady about her vacation, I found out afterwards she will be my boss!!

Anyways they called me today and told me that Ive got the job and i start tommorow!! Someone upstairs has got to be looking down on me with good graces cos ive been very very very lucky!

Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:33 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future
Default Re: I got a job wahooooo

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Ive been searching for a job since my passport request, and finally last week I had an interview with a great company, a real estate agents they are a looking for a administrator / receptionist. As soon as i walked in i knew id fit right in as i was chatting away with this lady about her vacation, I found out afterwards she will be my boss!!

Anyways they called me today and told me that Ive got the job and i start tommorow!! Someone upstairs has got to be looking down on me with good graces cos ive been very very very lucky!

Let me be the first to congratulate you!
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:34 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

(oops it said I've got to spread 'em, SORRY)
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:36 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Let me be the second to congratulate (and hopefully first to Karma you)
Sorry Butch Cassidy....i think i beat you to the Karma button
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:37 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mans
Sorry Butch Cassidy....i think i beat you to the Karma button
Wouldnt let me Karma Vixen so you got it
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:39 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and good luck!
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:41 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:41 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

New job Karma on its way.

Cheers
Steve
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Congrats and well done....but I have one question....how on earth will you get home on time to watch the stanley cup?

Karma sent!

Last edited by willmore; Jun 2nd 2006 at 3:45 pm.
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:44 pm
Woohoo! PR :D

SkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSkiBunny is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

VIXEN your one jammy girl, you've had so much luck darlin, remember the good times babe! Wow! So what will it be> I'm hearing a chocolate martini please, maybe another and another hahaha
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Congrats and well done....but I have one question....how on earth will you get home on time to watch the stanley cup?

Karma sent!

Maple leafs had a distastorous season, so i dont really do hockey at the moment, im more pissed off that I wont get to see all the World Cup Matches

Thanks for all the Karma guys
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

My karma is worthless, but I'm there in spirit
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

debiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud of

Well done on getting a job. Let us know how your first day went.
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 5:19 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.