Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I got the job!!!!

I got the job!!!!

Old Jun 18th 2008, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I got the job!!!!

Originally Posted by Tanah
Well all those who helped me with my panicking post prior to my interview - THANK YOU ALL

It payed off and I got an email yesterday congratulating me and letting me know that LMO has been applied for and paperwork will be out early next week so I can apply for my TWP, OWP and study permits for kids

Next headache is filling in the CIC paperwork

So let the countdown begin - wooooooot!!!!
Congrats. You dont need study permits for the kids by the way.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Well done !! and Congratulations!!
They are fortunate to have you on staff.
Yoong
Old Jun 18th 2008, 5:39 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tanah
Well all those who helped me with my panicking post prior to my interview - THANK YOU ALL

It payed off and I got an email yesterday congratulating me and letting me know that LMO has been applied for and paperwork will be out early next week so I can apply for my TWP, OWP and study permits for kids

Next headache is filling in the CIC paperwork

So let the countdown begin - wooooooot!!!!
Well done you

Have you decided on which part of the Island you're going to settle?
Old Jun 18th 2008, 5:51 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jempee
Congrats. You dont need study permits for the kids by the way.
I know officially I dont but as it says in the Wikki that some people have big problems getting kids into school when on TWP - I thought better safe than sorry when we get there

Bananahammock - Not too sure yet, I dont wanna live in Duncan I know that much - so its either ladysmith way or cobble hill area - depends where dave gets work I suppose . nanaimo is way too far aparently now about an hours drive or more from Dep Bay which is where we wanted to go. But hey ho, its a start