Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I Got It, I Got It, Yee Haaa Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I Got It, I Got It, Yee Haaa Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Aug 19th 2006, 1:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: I Got It, I Got It, Yee Haaa Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks steve - got part of it...but the rest.....well!
Old Aug 19th 2006, 1:34 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hangman

My guess is YA BASS is you b*st*rds.
I believe the Scots bit is something akin to "Scots Rule!!!" (or Scots for ever!)
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:45 am
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

congrats , dont get too hungover
Old Aug 19th 2006, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats Eddie - and how is that head ?

By the way, did you have to declare your Tourettes on your application ?
Old Aug 19th 2006, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

mels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We got ours this morning too!! I'm glad it's Saturday so I can celebrate yippee!!

Just need to sell this darn house now

Are you having hair of the dog this morning !!

Mel
Old Aug 19th 2006, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mels123
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We got ours this morning too!! I'm glad it's Saturday so I can celebrate yippee!!

Mel
Great stuff Mel, you wait for 1 bus and............................
Have a large one on me
Stuarty
Old Aug 19th 2006, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mels123

Mel

Congrats to you!

Karma sent!
Old Aug 19th 2006, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Sarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to behold

WOW !!! Cograts bet you are soooo happy Mel!! When do you think you will be going??
Old Aug 19th 2006, 11:15 am
Just Joined

an38672 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
London, Ontario is where the job is based (actually it may be stratford but similar sort of area). Welding is the occupation.
By the way Eddie, how did you apply for the job? From the UK through the Internet or were you already in Canada to apply for it? When did you apply? Could you explain please? Could work as encouragement for all of us here in UK.
Congrats!
Old Aug 19th 2006, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Just found out that my work permit authorisation has came through
Congrats Eddie, safe journey for Monday too! Can you buy duty free in UK airports at the moment?! It's going to be a dull flight without, eh?!
Old Aug 19th 2006, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
I believe the Scots bit is something akin to "Scots Rule!!!" (or Scots for ever!)
It means "who have" as in "Scots wha hae wi' Wallace bled", a Burns poem/song many Scots think should be the national anthem instead of that dreadful Flower of Scotland dirge... but I think Eddie just meant "wahey" in the modern sense
Old Aug 19th 2006, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

mels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sarahad
WOW !!! Cograts bet you are soooo happy Mel!! When do you think you will be going??
Hi Sarah

As soon as we get a firm offer on the house we will be off! Hubby's employer is happy to wait until we have sold up here but we're hoping to get there before Christmas.

Mel
Old Aug 19th 2006, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to behold

good luck with it all!!! We put ours on the market this morning and had a viewer at 4pm... was shocked... !! U buying ot renting when get to canada? Also I have heard somat about if you open a HSBC bank account over here they will take this into account in Canada and you will have a credit rating? you heard anything about this??
Old Aug 19th 2006, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sarahad
good luck with it all!!! We put ours on the market this morning and had a viewer at 4pm... was shocked... !! U buying ot renting when get to canada? Also I have heard somat about if you open a HSBC bank account over here they will take this into account in Canada and you will have a credit rating? you heard anything about this??
Wow you had a viewer on the same day, that's amazing! We have only had one viewer in 7 weeks! Things are slow around here though

Not heard about the HSBC account giving your a credit rating, may be correct though. We have an American Express credit card and have heard that you can transfer it to a Canadian one once living there.

We opened a bank account fairly easily when we visited in May, we just needed our passports for ID. We now have a debit card for when we move over although they do charge you for banking in Canada which was an eye opener!

I'm hoping the American Express credit card transfer should work as otherwise, we will have to put a large security deposit down if we want one from the bank.

Do a search on this forum for bank accounts, there have been lots of discussions on this topic recently.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Great news ........have a good trip.

Linda P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.