I cant wait

Old Aug 26th 2006, 5:16 am
Calgary Realtor

Location: Black Diamond, Alberta. Canada (Was in Calgary for 3 years)
TheBellFamily has much to be proud ofTheBellFamily has much to be proud ofTheBellFamily has much to be proud ofTheBellFamily has much to be proud ofTheBellFamily has much to be proud ofTheBellFamily has much to be proud ofTheBellFamily has much to be proud ofTheBellFamily has much to be proud ofTheBellFamily has much to be proud ofTheBellFamily has much to be proud ofTheBellFamily has much to be proud of
Default Re: I cant wait

Originally Posted by Sarahad
Look I know it is 1.29am in the morn at the mo in uk and im pissed!! But I sooooooo cant wait to get to Canada!!! Whats your fave thing since emigrating????
Definitely the mountains, wilderness and the wildlife! Blue skies even at -40 degrees....
Old Aug 26th 2006, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait to get to Canada to have Tim Hortons everywhere - absolutely addicted to Iced Capps !!!!!!

By the way does anyone know of a decent Iced Capp in the UK - only been back a week and desparate !!!
Old Aug 26th 2006, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
My house, my car, Old Navy, Roots (though I can't afford to shop there now I live here!) DQ, the wide open spaces and of course being in Calgary THE FLAMES and the stampede
Cant quite read your avatar - what does it say?
Old Aug 26th 2006, 12:20 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarahad
Look I know it is 1.29am in the morn at the mo in uk and im pissed!! But I sooooooo cant wait to get to Canada!!! Whats your fave thing since emigrating????
The summer weather its been fantastic here for months now .............& this view when I go to the mall
Attached Thumbnails I cant wait-june-2006-085.jpg  

Last edited by bananahammock; Aug 26th 2006 at 12:23 pm.
Old Aug 26th 2006, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bananahammock
The summer weather its been fantastic here for months now .............& this view when I go to the mall

Wow luvlee pic!! I seem to be excited every day and have a big silly grin on my face... just coz it feels like things are finally happening and we WILL be in Canada one day hopefully soon!!!