Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy!

Old Jun 14th 2012, 2:21 pm
Get me out of here ...

jeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy!

I am in the UK for a week - very happy to be here! Just been shopping and can't believe how good the prices are!

What would be on your list if I could bring anything back for you?
Old Jun 14th 2012, 2:22 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy!

MEEEEE! Take ME back, lol.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 2:23 pm
Get me out of here ...

jeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond reputejeannie in a bottle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
MEEEEE! Take ME back, lol.

It's a deal .... I'll stay here and you can live in Canada
Old Jun 14th 2012, 2:38 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

If only it was that simple.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

beautiful050278 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jeannie in a bottle
I am in the UK for a week - very happy to be here! Just been shopping and can't believe how good the prices are!

What would be on your list if I could bring anything back for you?

Some nice clothes please (miss the sales in Coast, Oasis, Warehouse . . .)
Old Jun 14th 2012, 2:52 pm
Get me out of here ...

Originally Posted by beautiful050278
Some nice clothes please (miss the sales in Coast, Oasis, Warehouse . . .)

Big sale on in Wallis ..... got some bargains myself!
Old Jun 14th 2012, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jeannie in a bottle
Big sale on in Wallis ..... got some bargains myself!

You lucky girl, enjoy it.

Oh and can you get me some cheap books too please???

I so want to read the 50 shades of Grey but refuse to pay $16.95 for it
Old Jun 14th 2012, 3:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I so want to read the 50 shades of Grey but refuse to pay $16.95 for it
Don't bother, it's rubbish. It's only been hyped up because it's so full of sex, but frankly that gets rather dull after a while and you find yourself skipping yet another sex scene just to get to the next bit of the story.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Don't bother, it's rubbish. It's only been hyped up because it's so full of sex, but frankly that gets rather dull after a while and you find yourself skipping yet another sex scene just to get to the next bit of the story.

I see, well you have just saved me $35 as was going to get all 3 from Amazon.

I guess I ll just wait for my own books to arrive and start re-reading them all again
Old Jun 14th 2012, 3:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I see, well you have just saved me $35 as was going to get all 3 from Amazon.

I guess I ll just wait for my own books to arrive and start re-reading them all again
It is a good story, just the sex scenes get rather monotonous after a while and detract from the rest of it! Can't you order it from the library? That's what I always do - cheapskate!
Old Jun 14th 2012, 4:08 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Can you bring me some more underwear from M&S per Una range and some leggings for my children from Next - they are girls, so those ones wth sequins around the trim would be lovely.

Thank you
Old Jun 14th 2012, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
It is a good story, just the sex scenes get rather monotonous after a while and detract from the rest of it! Can't you order it from the library? That's what I always do - cheapskate!

Only been here five minutes (so to speak) lol, so not had time to find the nearest library yet.

As soon as I do I will join for sure (cheapskate too)
Old Jun 14th 2012, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Howefamily
Can you bring me some more underwear from M&S per Una range and some leggings for my children from Next - they are girls, so those ones wth sequins around the trim would be lovely.

Thank you

You should go on the Next directory, they were doing free delivery not so long ago
Old Jun 14th 2012, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

I`m back! For very mixed reasons, BUT I went to a hairdresser this afternoon and got the funkiest cut and colour in five years. The girls chatted to me, not a load of routine questions in a bored monotone and I went shopping in Marks for food and it all looked inspiring! Excuse me, I`m from the USA forum, but I had to see what had made you SO happy and thought it was funny!
Old Jun 14th 2012, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

exenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond repute

GALAXY CHOCOLATE BARS, GOOD SAUSAGES AND ROBINSONS FRUIT SQUASH mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.