Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

brit_in_fizroy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: how old are you?

47 now - New Life began at 40

kids in early 20's but still at home
Old Sep 9th 2005, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 43 years young and DH has just turned 44. Kids are 13 and 7.

Goodness knows how ancient we'll be before we get our visas!
Old Sep 9th 2005, 9:23 am
Account Closed

sam/stu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maple
hello,
just seen your in Dagenham...where abouts? - i grew up there and most of my family are still in the area.

We live near Andrews corner - Becontree Avenue area, about 10 minutes walk from Chadwell Heath station. What do your family think of the area? I can't wait to leave. Kids don't even go to school around here as most are totally unacceptable and well below the national averages. Was lucky enough to get them at decent schools in Hornchurch
Hubby has a work permit so hope to be in Cambridge ONT sometime next month poss. November :scared:
Old Sep 9th 2005, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sam/stu
Kids don't even go to school around here as most are totally unacceptable and well below the national averages. Was lucky enough to get them at decent schools in Hornchurch
:
I can't believe that, I live in Hornchurch
Jo xx
Old Sep 9th 2005, 10:08 am
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

Hope you had a great day!

My wife and I am 35, kids are 5 and 2.
I'm sure some white hair has appeared since applying....lets hope I still have hair left by the time I get over to Canada :scared:

Rgds
Mans
Old Sep 9th 2005, 10:16 am
Jenny & Tony

Happydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud of
Talking Re: how old are you?

Originally Posted by maple
Seeing as its my birthday today i was just wondering how old the rest of you are? And if you are already living the Canadian life at what age were you when you landed?
Ok, now I see I'm not the only cradle snatcher on here I'll admit it, I'm 43 and Jenny is 36, and it's true, you are only as old as the woman you feel. Tony
Old Sep 9th 2005, 11:17 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Happydayz
Ok, now I see I'm not the only cradle snatcher on here I'll admit it, I'm 43 and Jenny is 36, and it's true, you are only as old as the woman you feel. Tony
Ah. Six years is not a great age difference. My children are 23, 21 and 19. My partner is 27.
Old Sep 9th 2005, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

ramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really niceramac is just really nice

hi

I am 41, husband is 43. We came here exactly 6 years ago.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light

I'm 45 , although I hate to admit it, and hubby is about to turn 44.

Most people we know seem to think we should have settled down and grown up by now.... LOL...but we definitely have another big move in us... (have moved around a bit already).

Kids are 10 and 8.

We'll all be another year older by the time we land!!

Snowqueen
Old Sep 10th 2005, 3:25 am
Jenny & Tony

Happydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dbd33
Ah. Six years is not a great age difference. My children are 23, 21 and 19. My partner is 27.
So you feel 27 then eh
Old Sep 10th 2005, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 31, Mr B's 34 and Jr is 2.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 4:13 am
Banned

maple is just really nicemaple is just really nicemaple is just really nicemaple is just really nicemaple is just really nicemaple is just really nicemaple is just really nicemaple is just really nicemaple is just really nicemaple is just really nicemaple is just really nice

Thats really spooky. My parents still live in the house where i grew up in - just off Grafton Road. I used to work in Islington and catch the train from Chadwell Heath into the city. Shortly after having our second child -Pete now 11 - we moved out to a village near Maldon, Essex. Then 4 years ago we moved even further away from Dagenham (read into that what you will) to another small rural village.
Hubby grew up in Hornchurch - his brother and mum still live in the area. We are hoping to land in Nova Scotia at the end of September.

Originally Posted by sam/stu
We live near Andrews corner - Becontree Avenue area, about 10 minutes walk from Chadwell Heath station. What do your family think of the area? I can't wait to leave. Kids don't even go to school around here as most are totally unacceptable and well below the national averages. Was lucky enough to get them at decent schools in Hornchurch
Hubby has a work permit so hope to be in Cambridge ONT sometime next month poss. November :scared:
Old Sep 10th 2005, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

AnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really niceAnyaT is just really nice

I'm 29. I was 23 when I left Canada for England, and 25 when I came back with fiance soon to follow.

HB is 38, and was 36 when he landed here.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 4:58 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Happydayz
So you feel 27 then eh
Less. I'm the child among them.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 6:52 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

I was 37 when I got here in 2000. I must have got younger since; I've moved back into shorts and sandals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.