Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

House contents insurance

House contents insurance

Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:21 am
Just Joined

DSILK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default House contents insurance

We thought our current insurance quote for this was really very high, we are renting at the moment but have our own furniture here, anyone know of an insurance company that offers low rates for this kind of thing?
Old Sep 12th 2008, 1:40 am
Banned

Helen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud of
Default Re: House contents insurance

Originally Posted by DSILK
We thought our current insurance quote for this was really very high, we are renting at the moment but have our own furniture here, anyone know of an insurance company that offers low rates for this kind of thing?
I know in Calgary it is about $130 for approx $30,000 of contents. Don't know if you are higher or lower than this, but I know that you do get it slightly cheaper if you have car insurance with the same company.

I know it can be a bit cheaper in BC.