Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hooray for Tigger1

Hooray for Tigger1

Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hooray for Tigger1

Tigger1 has sent me three free books on Canada today and won't accept any money for postage despite it costing £5. So I just wanted to say a big public thankyou very much to her and send her loads of luck and positive thoughts for her new life in Canada.

When I have finished with the books I will be passing them on in the same way to keep the good karma flowing.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hooray for Tigger1

Originally Posted by sinope
Tigger1 has sent me three free books on Canada today and won't accept any money for postage despite it costing £5. So I just wanted to say a big public thankyou very much to her and send her loads of luck and positive thoughts for her new life in Canada.

When I have finished with the books I will be passing them on in the same way to keep the good karma flowing.

Just sent some good karma to you. Its great to see that kindness isnt a lost art with folks!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

sinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond reputesinope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Just sent some good karma to you. Its great to see that kindness isnt a lost art with folks!
Thanks.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 3:21 am
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sinope

Its good to see that there are still good people out there!!!
And wer all moving to Canada!!!!
Kelly