Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Honk if you love Canada!!

Honk if you love Canada!!

Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:33 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Honk if you love Canada!!

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
What about those who hate Canada? What do WE do?
LEAVE! seems obvious to me

(Meep Meep)
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:35 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iaink
Yes - soon! Counting the days...
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:36 am
Glaswegian

I always knew you would show your gentle, caring side one of these days ....

Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:50 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
I always knew you would show your gentle, caring side one of these days ....
Eh I am being gentle and caring..its just tough love sometimes

Seriously, if you have been here a while, dont like it, have stuck it out long enough to know its not just a temporary culture shock phase (this is an important distinction to make), why the hell would you stay any longer than you had to? Life is too short, you only get one go around, go somewhere else and be happy, or be miserable somewhere else, whatever.

Like I said...seems obvious to me...
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:56 am
Glaswegian

Eh
Damn ... there I go forgetting the humor tags again ...

How long is long enough? I was ready to jack it all in and head home after 18 months when I got laid off and was almost out of funds ... I'm now bloody glad I didn't ... I had been to the travel agents and checked prices out only a day or so before I got a job offer ...

Old Jan 19th 2005, 2:38 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

HONK!!! HONK!!!!! HONK!!!!!!! HONK!!!!!!!
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

macmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
HONK!!! HONK!!!!! HONK!!!!!!! HONK!!!!!!!
I second that one - load and clear.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:15 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
Honk, honk!!
honk! honk!
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:07 pm
Banned

Sharmagirl will become famous soon enoughSharmagirl will become famous soon enough

Honk!! Honk!! or from the UK Meep!! Meeep!!

LOL

Sharmagirl ( note i seem to be yo-yoing between countries!!)
Yorkshire ---- Hamilton ---- Yorkshire ----- and Soon.... Ontario (the big T.O. !!....with an IV drip to a local Tim's!)