Reload this Page >

HI YA FROM THE SQUIRES CLAN !!!

HI YA FROM THE SQUIRES CLAN !!!

Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:56 am
Just Joined

scaniajzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HI YA FROM THE SQUIRES CLAN !!!

Hi all !!

Well basically the house is on the market .... fingers crossed we should be in lloydminster this August sorting out our NEW LIFE !!....Hopefully will get a job offer from RJ HOFFMANN.....

Its all so scary but at the same time so exciting .....my 8 year old son is really up for it just hope everything is as what we expect .....crazy i know to put our house on the market so soon but hey ....in it to win it !!!

Any advice greatfully recieved .

IVOR and Family from the NOT SO GOOD UK ANYMORE
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HI YA FROM THE SQUIRES CLAN !!!

Very wise to put the house on the market early in the current climate. There are many people on here with plans on hold waiting to see.

Good luck and welcome to BE
Old Mar 14th 2008, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

maggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of light

August?!! That's really soon - good luck with it all and welcome to BE
Old Mar 14th 2008, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE... wishing you all the best in your endeavours!

Oggy
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome. Good luck and best wishes with your emigration.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:28 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scaniajzo
Hi all !!

Well basically the house is on the market .... fingers crossed we should be in lloydminster this August sorting out our NEW LIFE !!....Hopefully will get a job offer from RJ HOFFMANN.....

Its all so scary but at the same time so exciting .....my 8 year old son is really up for it just hope everything is as what we expect .....crazy i know to put our house on the market so soon but hey ....in it to win it !!!

Hello and welcome to BE are you moving to Sask or Alberta as Lloydminster spans the Provincial line? Good luck with you new job my OH drives for Yanke based in Regina. We've been here 6 months and are loving it.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:08 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Hi and welcome to BE!!

Kate moved to lloydminster a couple of weeks ago and is loving it.
Not sure which company her hubby went for, but i know the town is very friendly. Good luck on your journey, if you want to PM me your email address i am sure i can pass it on for you

She would be better to give you the lo-down on the town

Gill
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

NETTY07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all !!

lloydminster hey it will be nice to have more Brits here . We been in Lloyd for 3 months now you won't be dissapointed .Your son will love it
Netty
Old Mar 29th 2008, 1:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by gill_andy_grew
Hi and welcome to BE!!

Kate moved to lloydminster a couple of weeks ago and is loving it.
Not sure which company her hubby went for, but i know the town is very friendly. Good luck on your journey, if you want to PM me your email address i am sure i can pass it on for you

She would be better to give you the lo-down on the town

Gill
hI yA AND MANY THANKYOUS !!!! still gettin to grips with BE but if you could .......its <<snip>> Thankyou once again

Last edited by Sue; Mar 29th 2008 at 3:00 am. Reason: Email address removed for privacy. It is not wise to post your private details on a public discussion forum.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 1:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by NETTY07
lloydminster hey it will be nice to have more Brits here . We been in Lloyd for 3 months now you won't be dissapointed .Your son will love it
Netty
NETTY .........have a message awaitng me ... but cause i have not replied 3 posts ??????????........it will not give it me ???.....new to this site and well should of took up I.T........silly MOI
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:20 am
Moose Jaw's Ambassador

roanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant future

Just throw a few posts onto the "3 word post", and your qualified!
Welcome to Canada!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

NETTY .........have a message awaitng me ... but cause i have not replied 3 posts ??????????........it will not give it me ???.....new to this site and well should of took up I.T........silly MOI
You now have 5 posts and should be able to read your messages.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

254 has a spectacular aura about254 has a spectacular aura about254 has a spectacular aura about

Hello and welcome!

We live (literally) just up the road from you.

Good luck with your move and job-hunting. Also good luck with selling your house...
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

NETTY07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi anything u wanna know about lloydminster or if u need any info let me know ( house- prices schools, renting, )
Netty
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:51 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

good luck with it all