Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

hi there, i'm new to these parts

hi there, i'm new to these parts

Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

ed209 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi there, i'm new to these parts

My name is ed as you may have gathered from the screen name, located in the UK looking to move to the USA. Glad i found this place, it looks like a promising source of information
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi there, i'm new to these parts

Originally Posted by ed209
My name is ed as you may have gathered from the screen name, located in the UK looking to move to the USA. Glad i found this place, it looks like a promising source of information
This is the CANADA forum.

But welcome anyway.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you've picked the wrong forum. This is aboot Canada. Mercans have their own forum at

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:50 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Canada, US, whats the difference. We got the queen on our dollars, and a lower rate of violent crime, but thats aboot it eh!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by iaink
Canada, US, whats the difference. We got the queen on our dollars, and a lower rate of violent crime, but thats aboot it eh!
Ah but they dont have you do they?
Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

there is a somewhat confusing layout that caused me to post here, it wasn't immediatley indicative that this was a sub forum of canada's and the description simply read if you are new to the site and want to introduce yourself....

I appologise for the interuption and the confusion.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 5:38 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

I appologise for the interuption and the confusion.
LOL, maybe you should consider canada...politeness is something else you get here thats in short supply south of the border.

And there are options (all be it slow ones) for skilled workers without arranged employement, unlike the US which is a hard nut to crack
Old Mar 26th 2007, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by iaink
LOL, maybe you should consider canada...politeness is something else you get here thats in short supply south of the border.

And there are options (all be it slow ones) for skilled workers without arranged employement, unlike the US which is a hard nut to crack
i find people in america to be a great deal more polite than what i am used to here in the UK. And it would be difficult for me to even begin considering canada as my girlfriend doesn't live there.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

i find people in america to be a great deal more polite than what i am used to here in the UK. And it would be difficult for me to even begin considering canada as my girlfriend doesn't live there.

Ever thought about changing the girlfriend??????

Good luck, where ever you decide to settle!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:48 pm
Happy as a pig in treacle

claire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NovaBoy
Ever thought about changing the girlfriend??????

Good luck, where ever you decide to settle!
Nova

Will you behave?
Claire