Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hi There From A Ginger Uker

Hi There From A Ginger Uker

Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:21 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi There From A Ginger Uker

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Well it is the best colour to have..

It must be cos so many want to dye their hair this colour..or red in general.

I am blessed with the real deal.....
Once when I was younger and a member of the lesbian avengers......
I had a red bob..........
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:24 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I have boring brown hair...a nice auburn would have been cool

Then do it......sometimes a change does you good......
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:25 pm

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by plw
Once when I was younger and a member of the lesbian avengers......
I had a red bob..........

Nice......I'm sure.........so you were part of the lesbian Avengers??? But you are a guy????
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:28 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Nice......I'm sure.........so you were part of the lesbian Avengers??? But you are a guy????
Liked the t-shirt for signing on ........
So i joined as Siobhon.....
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:29 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Then do it......sometimes a change does you good......
Well i have sort of Auburn hints in it now.....looks good
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:29 pm
plw
9 inch member

Originally Posted by plw
The red bob? You may ask...........
They needed a photo ID so lent a wig, full slap etc......

Just another quite day.........
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:30 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
Spill the beans plw.....did you look butch!!

and it's Siobhan....lol
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:33 pm
plw
9 inch member

and it's Siobhan....lol
I hope I did........
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:34 pm

and it's Siobhan....lol

I think that name is going to stick......especially when the Others get wind of it....
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:37 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by plw
I hope I did........
So no pics then??

and is cross dressing something your into....
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:38 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

I think that name is going to stick......especially when the Others get wind of it....
We already have a Butch.....but maybe the Siobhan thing.....
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:47 pm

So no pics then??

and is cross dressing something your into....

Hmmmm you could have opened a can of worms here Flirty.....
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:49 pm
plw
9 inch member

Hmmmm you could have opened a can of worms here Flirty.....
Not bothered........
I'm a man who gets intouch with his feminine side........
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:51 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by plw
Not bothered........
Thats the spirit......
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:51 pm
plw
9 inch member

Originally Posted by plw
Not bothered........
Have you never been to the torture garden ?????????

Proper night out.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.