hi there

Old Jan 21st 2010, 11:30 am
Just Joined

ciaran07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up hi there

hi there, just joined the site this morning and was hoping some of you guys could give me a bit of advice. hoping to leave uk this year for canada or possibly australia. hoping to drive a truck in either so here is what i need advice on at the moment! having just obtained my full uk car licence, would i be better to get my hgv before i leave, or do a course after i arrive? the courses in canada in particular seem to be a lot better than here. if i chose a canadian course is there a minimum time i need to have had my full car licence for? also, is there a good demand for truck drivers at the moment and is it difficult to get work with a new licence? any advice will be greatly appreciated, look forward to hearing from you
Old Jan 21st 2010, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: hi there

hi and welcome

if i was you i would click on the wiki link at the top of the page and i think theres a whole section about trucking there.

and good luck with your chosen new life
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

ciaran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers red, i'll have a look!
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:35 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE In addition to the wiki, there is also a trucking specific forum.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=118
Old Jan 21st 2010, 5:47 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi and welcome
Terese
Old Jan 21st 2010, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud of

Best of Luck

I hope you find what you need, if not just ask.

Sarah