Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hi From Telford UK!!!

Hi From Telford UK!!!

Old Jul 27th 2008, 8:38 pm
Account Closed

Angela and Brett is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi From Telford UK!!!

I'm American and my hubby Brett is British.

We have just decided against a move back to the US and are going to try our hardest to move to Canada as it's the better place to be in our opinions!

Hi to everyone and I look forward to learning as much as I can from everyone and hopefully fulfilling our dream of moving to Canada.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 8:41 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi From Telford UK!!!

Originally Posted by Angela and Brett

I'm American and my hubby Brett is British.

We have just decided against a move back to the US and are going to try our hardest to move to Canada as it's the better place to be in our opinions!

Hi to everyone and I look forward to learning as much as I can from everyone and hopefully fulfilling our dream of moving to Canada.
Hi Angela and Brett....Welcome to BE
Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck... and welcome!

Oggy
Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:38 am
Account Closed

Angela and Brett is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Angela and Brett,

Welcome to BE. Best of luck with your plans.

Eamonn & Janet.