Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hi,my name is David

Hi,my name is David

Old May 16th 2005, 5:37 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi,my name is David

And I'm a moron.

I mainly hang about in the lounge because it's full of morons, but I cut my teeth in the Oz section because I live in Australia, Perth to be exact.

I strongly urge Canadian expats to join us in the lounge in what's affectionately known as the mad house.

You'll either laugh till you cry or you may just laugh or you may just cry but it's fun none the less.

We also have a rapid response unit that attacks trolls in other forums, I call it TAT (Troll Attack Team).

See you over there
Old May 16th 2005, 5:39 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi,my name is David

Originally Posted by walla1
And I'm a moron.

I mainly hang about in the lounge because it's full of morons, but I cut my teeth in the Oz section because I live in Australia, Perth to be exact.

I strongly urge Canadian expats to join us in the lounge in what's affectionately known as the mad house.

You'll either laugh till you cry or you may just laugh or you may just cry but it's fun none the less.

We also have a rapid response unit that attacks trolls in other forums, I call it TAT (Troll Attack Team).

See you over there
It's then reported to TIT, Troll Investigation Team
Old May 16th 2005, 5:47 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

not a self help group this...
Old May 16th 2005, 6:31 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomelina
It's then reported to TIT, Troll Investigation Team
I like that Tom, can you think of something that goes with TWAT?
Old May 16th 2005, 6:41 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

And I'm a moron.

See you over there
Just ignore this moron......he has never been to OZ or is likely to go. He has never entered the lounge either, he goes around impersonating people on the forum and at the moment he is trying to impersonate Walla1 and his life.

He will be immediatley reported to the T.W.A.T ( Troll wannaby advise team )

Old May 16th 2005, 6:47 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Just ignore this moron......he has never been to OZ or is likely to go. He has never entered the lounge either, he goes around impersonating people on the forum and at the moment he is trying to impersonate Walla1 and his life.

Old May 16th 2005, 10:10 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by DIMO8

walla says he's karma'd you for that response
Old May 16th 2005, 10:16 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

You sound as bored as I feel, moron.

And I'm a moron.

See you over there
Old May 16th 2005, 10:18 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by Geordie George
You sound as bored as I feel, moron.
I was hoping to get a Canadian response, but alas....

Suppose once a moron always a moron, moron
Old May 16th 2005, 10:26 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

But you'll have to settle for a Yorkshire moron instead.

I've just realised I had a dream about you last night. Note to self - get a life and stop using this site; I'm becoming obsessed ... :scared:

Old May 16th 2005, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Will this Canadian do for now? Thanks for the kind message David. I hope it will persuade a few more adventurous Canadian expats to join everyone in the Lounge and pop in for a drink at the pub, and find out for themselves how wonderful and supportive the crew is that hang out in the Lounge!
Old May 16th 2005, 11:13 am
Keeping it fairly real

But you'll have to settle for a Yorkshire moron instead.

I've just realised I had a dream about you last night. Note to self - get a life and stop using this site; I'm becoming obsessed ... :scared:
I have that effect on women
Old May 16th 2005, 11:14 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by willmore
Will this Canadian do for now? Thanks for the kind message David. I hope it will persuade a few more adventurous Canadian expats to join everyone in the Lounge and pop in for a drink at the pub, and find out for themselves how wonderful and supportive the crew is that hang out in the Lounge!
you'll do just fine
Old May 16th 2005, 11:16 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Your wife wakes up in a cold sweat, screaming 'the horror, the horror!' too then?

I have that effect on women
Old May 16th 2005, 11:18 am
Keeping it fairly real

Your wife wakes up in a cold sweat, screaming 'the horror, the horror!' too then?
how do you that? has she pm'd you?