Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hgv class 1 in the uk

Hgv class 1 in the uk

Old Mar 9th 2010, 9:59 am
Just Joined

leigh hammond is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hgv class 1 in the uk

Hi all i just joined EXPATS, and would like to hear from anyone who has recently moved to canada who is a class 1 lorry driver, I was wondering about the driving assesment what it involves , how long it takes, and costs , will it include the air brake test if so what is the translation of an air brake test in uk terms?. I want to come over on a temp work visa and hopefully god willing ,stay on for perm residentcy so my wife can join me later, any links about the driving would be greatly accepted ,and any information on jobs and living in new brunswick, The uk now has such a YOB, stab you for looking at me culture not to mention gun and gang crime, this country is not the great kingdom it once was, So please help me get out of here.....and also will being a british bankrupt stop me from moving to canada, i just want to start a new life for me and my family.
Many thanks
leigh

Last edited by leigh hammond; Mar 9th 2010 at 10:06 am.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hgv class 1 in the uk

answered on your other post in The Maple Leaf.

Kev