Reload this Page >

Help and Advice needed!

Help and Advice needed!

Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

NBJW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help and Advice needed!

Hi guy's,

I am due to stay with relatives in ontario for two weeks on the 7th April. I have numerous job appointments so I'll be busy running around from North Bay to Peterborough to Barrie and so on.

The dilemma is that I have also applied to a few companies in Saskatchewen and they are more than interested in me. I have been researching the Sask provinical website and do you know when you get a feeling in your gut about something but you can' put your finger on it, well I have that feeling about Sask.

Something just tells me that Sask is the place!

I'm sure you will have pro's and con's on both but would love to hear from any of you guy's.

Nigel, Plumbing & Heating engineer.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:43 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help and Advice needed!

This the immigration forum. You'll get better replies on the main Canada forum.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:35 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NBJW
Hi guy's,

I am due to stay with relatives in ontario for two weeks on the 7th April. I have numerous job appointments so I'll be busy running around from North Bay to Peterborough to Barrie and so on.

The dilemma is that I have also applied to a few companies in Saskatchewen and they are more than interested in me. I have been researching the Sask provinical website and do you know when you get a feeling in your gut about something but you can' put your finger on it, well I have that feeling about Sask.

I'm sure you will have pro's and con's on both but would love to hear from any of you guy's.

Nigel, Plumbing & Heating engineer.
Hi Their are quite afew peeps on here that live in Saskatechewen, if its location questions your after.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:12 am
Moose Jaw's Ambassador

roanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant future

Hi, "google" saskjobs.ca or mjtimesherald.ca or gov.sk.ca
Trust your gut!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:44 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NBJW
Hi guy's,
We agree - we are currently awaiting LMO for a job in Yorkton.

Any more details available on where you may have the option of employment?
There are plenty of SK people on the forum who will pitch in if you ask nicely...