HELP!!!!!

Old May 18th 2011, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of
Default Re: HELP!!!!!

Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
its all good then..probaly give you a lecture but thats it
Same lecture for my son , he came in twice last year ,first time he lost his PR card and second time had to come and pick up his new one. For the second trip we sent his original copr form to him ,it worked out okay for him .
Old May 18th 2011, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

britsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP!!!!!

What you need to know about travel documents are here

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...ande_tvrp.aspx

It can be issued the same day providing you go early and are prepared to wait a few hours. Someone should be able to do it on your behalf but check the documentation for what is required. The only problem is that they will need your passport which I guess you will be using

Below is a link to the wiki article on the subject

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Perman...nt_Card-Canada

I have never know of anyone who has been refused by the airline. They may give you a hard time but they will probably let you fly.

But be aware that you will have to be able to prove that you have met the PR residency requirements when you return to Canada otherwise your stay in Canada may be very short.

Last edited by britsnake; May 18th 2011 at 7:24 pm.