Help

Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:52 am
Just Joined

earthivory is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help

My Dad and I are thinking of emmigrating to Canada

Where do we start?

My Dad is a Trucker with many years of experience, and we were thinking of using this route as he has heard that Canada is screaming out for truckers

Any help or advice much appreciated.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

linz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Help

Hiya

Welcome to the forum...

Best bet is to go to the Wiki which is on the blue bar at the top of the page. You will find loads of info on Visa'a etc. Once you have had a good luck around, come back with any questions and the good peeps here will try and answer them for you.

Hope that helps

Linz
Old Jan 28th 2010, 10:20 am
Just Joined

earthivory is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Linz
Old Jan 28th 2010, 5:22 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

and when you have looked at the wiki there is a forum for different occupations and there's one for truckers so he might get some more info there
good luck
terese
Old Jan 28th 2010, 8:36 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Welcome and congratulations on having made such an excting decision! I found the wiki a great source of info so I hope you find all you need there