Wikiposts

Help!!

Old Jul 5th 2009, 3:02 am
Account Closed

rachael88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help!!

Im 20 years old and want to start thinking about emigrating to Canada.

As im young i only have 3 years working experience as an administrative assistant. I am now taking on more supervisory duties.

Is this really the best occupation to stay in as there is no demand for this role on any demand list. Should i change my career to suit the list or just hope it comes up??

Any help would be great

thanks
Old Jul 5th 2009, 3:18 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help!!

You could get a BUNAC visa and live and work here for 1 year to see if you like it
Old Jul 5th 2009, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Default Re: Help!!

Yep BUNAC is the best route to take, you are with the age restrictions and once you apply and are successful you will get a one year work permit to allow you go work anywhere in Canada, you may also be lucky enough to be kept on by an employer and apply for PR.....im sure if i am wrong about certain information other posters will correct me on this....you can type in BUNAC on the search forum and read up other posts...hope this helps...

MR79