HELP !!!

Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future
Default HELP !!!

Hi, due to start my job in Ottawa at the end of March, I was planning on getting my TWP at POE but it has just occured to me I may need a medical due to me being a Dental Technician which comes under the Health Occupations category, I am now in a panic ! Do I need a medical ???

I have started filling in the application for a TWP for London but on looking through the London checklist it states I need police certificates, this is going to hold up things even more, do I need police certs ? I am now frightened in case the employer pulls the plug on my job, he is anxious to get me over :curse:

PLEASE HELP !!!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:45 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP !!!

Hi

Sorry , but it looks like you will need a medical

see attached link from CIC website

Good luck, sorry this may not be the info you wanted

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...work-faq11.asp
Old Feb 1st 2009, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

dentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud of

found your post , police checks we did not do till we were here , it was just the medical, we were notified on the monday mike needed the medical and by friday it was done and we were gone 2 weeks later.

do not panic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

bzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dentaltech
found your post , police checks we did not do till we were here , it was just the medical, we were notified on the monday mike needed the medical and by friday it was done and we were gone 2 weeks later.

do not panic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ACPO can be completed in 2 days, does cost £70 and you will need photos