Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hello a total newbie

Hello a total newbie

Old Dec 14th 2007, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hello a total newbie

I keep banging on about it but it only took a short time to get our Permanent Residency! Try the Community Identified route - it has so many pluses if your situation is right.

Check out chef nights on www.sugarmoon.ca - chefs are really needed in Nova Scotia and so much opportunity - take a look at www.tempest.ca also see what chef Roland Glauser has done with Charlotte Lane Cafe in a really out of the way place.

Nursery nurses and all nurses needed too.

30C summer - no pollution - no crime in your face - choose Nova Scotia!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 10:21 am
Just Joined

alyxsylvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by j42
Hi everybody,I have just found this board,my hubby and I and two children have just started looking into a possible move to Canada and tbh I just don't know where to start.we have been looking at Ottowa,my hubby is a chef and I am a nursery nurse although training to be a childrens nurse so I guess the skilled workers is the route we need to take,any advice greatly appreciated
There is a special permit situation for nannies. With your background you may do well to look into this as it would combine with your husbands chef skills to make you very desirable. If you check with companies who specialize in domestic situations you might find a very quick route into Canada.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of

Check out the Community Identified Provincial Nomination stream in Nova Scotia. It is a lot quicker than the federal route.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 3:44 pm
j42
Forum Regular

j42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nicej42 is just really nice

Thankyou I will do