Hello!!!!!

Old Nov 30th 2006, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

dannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to all
Default Hello!!!!!

Hi Everyone

2 and a half years years ago-ish i moved to Canada, and under a username and email address i cant remember i used to post on here for the months during my immigration process (shudder)

Im sorry to say that once i got here I just stopped posting and eventually forgot about this site, until today! I was talking to my mate who is in Canada but still waiting for his visa and this website sprung back to mind. So here i am.. its a really interesting forum, I cant believe I have 3 years of posts to catch up on!!!

So anyway, about me.
My name is Danny I am 26 years old and I moved to Edmonton, Alberta in May 2004. I came here on a spousal sponsorship (common-law partner) and the process took about 6 months.
Im sorry to say that I am no longer with the same girl who sponsored me (long story) but I have really established myself in Canada now and life is good. I have a great job and a new girlfriend. I have made many friends and even started up my own football team here in Edmonton. My friends are mostly English lads too, which was unintentional but we have some cracking nights out.

I do miss England. I miss the football, the chippys and the banter in the local pub, but thanks to various websites I found and British import shops i can still eat Heinz baked beanz on toast and watch match of the day.

I like everything about Canada and Edmonton, even the stupidly cold weather.

So pleased to meet you all and I hope to contribute to this website!!!

Cheers
Danny

Last edited by dannyg1001; Nov 30th 2006 at 4:29 pm.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 8:11 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!!!!!

Welcome back to BE, Danny. Glad to hear you have a good life in Edmonton.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Carmoral has a brilliant futureCarmoral has a brilliant futureCarmoral has a brilliant futureCarmoral has a brilliant futureCarmoral has a brilliant futureCarmoral has a brilliant futureCarmoral has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hello!!!!!

Originally Posted by dannyg1001
Hi Everyone

2 and a half years years ago-ish i moved to Canada, and under a username and email address i cant remember i used to post on here for the months during my immigration process (shudder)

Im sorry to say that once i got here I just stopped posting and eventually forgot about this site, until today! I was talking to my mate who is in Canada but still waiting for his visa and this website sprung back to mind. So here i am.. its a really interesting forum, I cant believe I have 3 years of posts to catch up on!!!

So anyway, about me.
My name is Danny I am 26 years old and I moved to Edmonton, Alberta in May 2004. I came here on a spousal sponsorship (common-law partner) and the process took about 6 months.
Im sorry to say that I am no longer with the same girl who sponsored me (long story) but I have really established myself in Canada now and life is good. I have a great job and a new girlfriend. I have made many friends and even started up my own football team here in Edmonton. My friends are mostly English lads too, which was unintentional but we have some cracking nights out.

I do miss England. I miss the football, the chippys and the banter in the local pub, but thanks to various websites I found and British import shops i can still eat Heinz baked beanz on toast and watch match of the day.

I like everything about Canada and Edmonton, even the stupidly cold weather.

So pleased to meet you all and I hope to contribute to this website!!!

Cheers
Danny
Hi danny , welcome back, my hubby is from Edmonton and I lived there for 2 years as well, we are returning after xmas and cant wait! Glad to hear you like it so much there, I think u might find there is a british import shop in west ed mall as well, my daughter on her last trip over there saw one, so not sure if it will still be there, that was only last year though.
I cant wait to get back to the snow and go down candy cane lane again, we did that every year.

Whats the football teams name, my bro in law is a big man U fan he is canadian so what does he know though lmao

have fun and a great xams

Pat