Reload this Page >

Heavy duty equipment technican Cert of Qual - B.C. exam

Heavy duty equipment technican Cert of Qual - B.C. exam

Old Mar 26th 2019, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

Setayharas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Heavy duty equipment technican Cert of Qual - B.C. exam

Hi,

My husband is due to sit his ITA exam next in a couple of months(finally had the challenge accepted).
He is a lorry mechanic and has challenged Heavy Duty equipment technican.

I was just wondering if anyone has any good tips and on how best to prepare and where we might get study information from?

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 26th 2019, 4:19 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Heavy duty equipment technican Cert of Qual - B.C. exam

Originally Posted by Setayharas
Hi,

My husband is due to sit his ITA exam next in a couple of months(finally had the challenge accepted).

I was just wondering if anyone has any good tips and on how best to prepare and where we might get study information from?

Thanks in advance
Does he already have his Certificate of Qualification for the Province you are moving to (BC?) or do you mean the Certificate of Qualification exam?

Red Seal is an Endorsement on the CoQ not a stand alone. Red Seal Program / Red Seal

Old Mar 26th 2019, 11:31 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Thanks in advance
We're in Australia, but have all the study information books here if you want to buy them from us. My partner did his exam in June last year (failed by 2 points) and resat in November after buying the books and passed with flying colours . PM if you'd like me to send them.
Old Apr 1st 2019, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Does he already have his Certificate of Qualification for the Province you are moving to (BC?) or do you mean the Certificate of Qualification exam?

Red Seal is an Endorsement on the CoQ not a stand alone. Red Seal Program / Red Seal

Sorry, he is sitting the Heavy Duty Technician exam to get to CoQ for BC.
Old Apr 2nd 2019, 4:27 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heavy duty equipment technican Red Seal

Sorry, he is sitting the Heavy Duty Technician exam to get to CoQ for BC.

No apologies necessary! I just wanted to check because sometimes people think Red Seal is what they are taking rather than the Certificate of Qualification I've changed your post title to reflect what it is.. hopefully others who have sat it already will be along to help

In the meantime, has he tried any of these practice tests? They are free:
ExamBank - Practice Heavy Equipment Technician Exams
Old Apr 4th 2019, 9:00 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Heavy duty equipment technican Cert of Qual - B.C. exam

Thanks, we shall get practicing! If anyone else does know the names of any study books or any helpful tips, throw them out way 😊