Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Have You visited the lounge?

Have You visited the lounge?

Old May 13th 2005, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have You visited the lounge?

Originally Posted by Eskimo
are you lost ?
yes I think so..
Old May 13th 2005, 11:45 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by woodsey
yes I think so..
leave these good people alone and go back to the lounge - you'll scare them - (well not Willmore )
Old May 13th 2005, 11:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

leave these good people alone and go back to the lounge - you'll scare them - (well not Willmore )
You're welcome to stay as long as you like.....and no you don't scare me any longer. I'm use to you characters now and know for a fact that you are caring and supportive of each other! (although it may be difficult to see sometimes!)
Old May 13th 2005, 11:55 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
...you are caring and supportive of each other! ...
And they "do it" a lot. By all accounts.
Old May 13th 2005, 11:57 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wintersong
Franklin doesn't go in the lounge. Well, not unless his threads are moved there

I don't think he has the sense of humour for it.

He's been hanging round the NZ forum recently asking to see pictures of their electrical sockets. :scared:
Old May 13th 2005, 11:59 pm
Account Closed

You're welcome to stay as long as you like.....and no you don't scare me any longer. I'm use to you characters now and know for a fact that you are caring and supportive of each other! (although it may be difficult to see sometimes!)
are you referring to my marriage or the crew over at the lounge
Old May 14th 2005, 12:00 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bugger. Do you think he'll sue me for that?

Possibly -- though if he got sex occasionally he might not be such an obnoxious bugger.
Old May 14th 2005, 12:01 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Possibly -- though if he got sex occasionally he might not be such an obnoxious bugger.
As in "You are in more dire need of a blow job than any man I have ever met"?

Damn, what film is that from again?
Old May 14th 2005, 12:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

are you referring to my marriage or the crew over at the lounge

Both! Gee can't even say something nice behind people's back without getting caught!
Old May 14th 2005, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

this isn't the lounge you know...
Old May 14th 2005, 12:04 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bugger. Do you think he'll sue me for that?
he ain't franklin..
Old May 14th 2005, 12:08 am
Account Closed

good morning veitnam
Old May 14th 2005, 12:08 am
Account Closed

Both! Gee can't even say something nice behind people's back without getting caught!
karma sent

Last edited by Eskimo; May 14th 2005 at 12:12 am.
Old May 14th 2005, 12:11 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
Well I have....and sometimes it can be quite an eye opener...it's not for the faint hearted..You'll find some interesting topics and some interesting character within there....Personally though I think I'll stick to the Canada section....Lots of pleasant people here.
Never been there, apparently it's full of cliquey ne'redowells who jump on anyone "not from round these parts".

To say nothing of anti-semetic sometimes-recovering-alcoholic trollops.

Some of the funny pictures are good though.

Disclaimer
I may have made some of that up.
Old May 14th 2005, 12:11 am
Septicity

LOL

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093105/quotes

Boy -- that took some Googling before I found it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.