Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Have PR Confirmation (but no card), need to fly...

Have PR Confirmation (but no card), need to fly...

Old Apr 11th 2014, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

Skanaoya is a glorious beacon of lightSkanaoya is a glorious beacon of lightSkanaoya is a glorious beacon of lightSkanaoya is a glorious beacon of lightSkanaoya is a glorious beacon of lightSkanaoya is a glorious beacon of lightSkanaoya is a glorious beacon of lightSkanaoya is a glorious beacon of lightSkanaoya is a glorious beacon of lightSkanaoya is a glorious beacon of lightSkanaoya is a glorious beacon of light
Question Have PR Confirmation (but no card), need to fly...

Does anyone have any experience with flying back to Canada (in my case Vancouver) with the Confirmation of PR, but no card. My card is still not with me but I need to travel and come back in 2 weeks. I'm sure getting out of the country will be fine, but I'm curious to know how easy/hard/impossible it will be to get back.

Thanks,
Shin
Old Apr 11th 2014, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

FlyingDutchman6666 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDutchman6666 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDutchman6666 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDutchman6666 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDutchman6666 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDutchman6666 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDutchman6666 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDutchman6666 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDutchman6666 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDutchman6666 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDutchman6666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have PR Confirmation (but no card), need to fly...

This has been discussed here a lot in the past... See this post:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=778567
Old Apr 12th 2014, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have PR Confirmation (but no card), need to fly...

You need a travel document that you obtain in the country you are visiting... my son almost had that problem but his PR card came through just in time...