Reload this Page >

have patience !!

have patience !!

Old Jan 7th 2003, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

mois is an unknown quantity at this point
Default have patience !!

hi lion,
Don't worry my friend as i'm here the same boat like you and i think lot of like us still waiting for the final decision. I got my medicals in april last year and the RPRF was paid by the end of agust but still no news from CHC, London. hope we will hear something soon.
Good luck
Old Jan 17th 2003, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

jacobs4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: have patience !!

I too am waiting for my papers from CHC London, after having done by medicals successfully first week of June. I know of several people here who have received papers, having done medicals after me and a few waiting from earlier medicals.

Anybody who followed up regarding non receipt of papers, received any reply from CHC? I plan to call or fax next week.

J4

Originally posted by mois
hi lion,
Don't worry my friend as i'm here the same boat like you and i think lot of like us still waiting for the final decision. I got my medicals in april last year and the RPRF was paid by the end of agust but still no news from CHC, London. hope we will hear something soon.
Good luck
Old Jan 18th 2003, 1:25 am
Just Joined

mois is an unknown quantity at this point

Good news my friend !
today i got the instruction to send my passport for visa stample. hope you will hear soon.
good luck