Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Have a good trip tomorow Flirtyknickers

Have a good trip tomorow Flirtyknickers

Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:07 pm

Rainey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Have a good trip tomorow Flirtyknickers

Hey there girl,

Just wanted to wish you a good flight for tomoz, may all your troubles be little ones and we will all speak to you on the other side......don't worry about the lists!!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:08 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have a good trip tomorow Flirtyknickers

yay

Have a great Landing trip Irene and a wonderful xmas

Happy 2009, catch you next year!
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:16 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Irene

Have a great flight, I'll miss you.

Get to a computer when you can chick.

Love

C

x
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute

have a safe flight!
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:52 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Have a safe flight
Old Dec 18th 2008, 10:28 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone....so much

I'm all sorted now and i'm not making anymore lists

Kids are in bed and now i'm having a coffee....i'll be glad when we get there...it's just the getting there

P.S....do i need to list the Dog as goods to follow
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 1:57 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

OMG....I'm here and landed and everything is wonderful

Got delayed due to the snow and had to spend the night in New York..courtesy of Continental Airlines...What a bummer!!! lol

Having a fab time...the kids are loving shovelling the snow...lets see how long that lasts when we actually live here in the winter...

Immigration was brill, in and out in about ten mins...Got quite emmotional when the immigration officer said "Welcome to Canada'.....

Now i can't believe we can come here and live for good
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 2:00 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to your new home my dear.

I hope our current weather where ever you are in Canada doesn't put you or your family off any.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 2:03 pm

tinytears is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad you arrived safely and that the journey went well.

How was the final goodbyes?
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 2:08 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Welcome to your new home my dear.

I hope our current weather where ever you are in Canada doesn't put you or your family off any.
Thanks Steve....Not at all. We've been able to get around ok and the kids are loving it.....

Just a pity we have to head back to the UK in Jan...we still have to sell the house
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 2:09 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by tinytears
Glad you arrived safely and that the journey went well.

How was the final goodbyes?
Thanks tinytears...no goodbyes yet....wish it had of been tho'

We have to go back and sell the house..
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, congrats, and Merry Christmas.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 2:22 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
Well done, congrats, and Merry Christmas.
Thanks Sweetheart....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!!
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 2:29 pm

Rainey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Have a good trip tomorow Flirtyknickers

Nice to hear you had a breeze hun.........shame you have to go back in Jan, but have a wonderful christmas while you are here, and a wonderful 2009 in your new country of residence.

Much love
Rainey
xxxxxxxx
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 2:35 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Rainey69
Nice to hear you had a breeze hun.........shame you have to go back in Jan, but have a wonderful christmas while you are here, and a wonderful 2009 in your new country of residence.

Much love
Rainey
xxxxxxxx
Thanks so much Rainey....you a sweetheart

We are loving it here in the snow more than i thought we would.....

Have a brilliant Christmas and New Year

Irene...xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.